Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

big pink guy seeks artists for fun and friendship

ryclaude
ryclaude
Posted at

The big pink fella isn't me, don't worry.

it's Hellroy, a temporally misplaced 7 foot guy who wishes he didn't bear such a resemblance to Mignola's iconic charater.

This Hellroy comic I'm doing over here on drunk duck was origiinally planned to have diifferent artists every so often to do a small set of pages at a time. Like issues. It's a spinoff of my other work Reckless Youth save for the fact i had a desire to put more action based situations in it when possible.

Anyway, just scooting about the place looking for anyone who might in nthe future be interested in maybe drawing up some of the story.

If you want to see what my writing's like, reading Reckless Youth is probably the best way to get a handle on it.

Enef
Enef
Posted at

as long as i don't write it i would be happy to help, a hellboy spoof? is it going to be comedic? if so then count me in for definite, if not then its a maybe for now.

ryclaude
ryclaude
Posted at

I normally do, that was a one time thing, and is kinda beside the point anyway.

Enef
Enef
Posted at

looking at this and working on my art recently i noticed how much i would actually like to get in on it, i'll post some art later today for you if you need it?

ryclaude
ryclaude
Posted at

yeh, youn could do that. this is still ground floor stuff, probably be a few months before anyone'll have to draw pages. I'm just trying to think ahead of time.

Cookie
Cookie
Posted at

Yo Claude. I might be up to do a couple pages sometime. :)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.