Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Big Wintergreen Bonanza....Party...thing..

Hero
Hero
Posted at

Heroes of Digital Rock is rocking down to the end of the first arc, and I've got big plans, baby, big like the King! Okay, here it is, my three part plan for a sucessful story wrap up.

Uno: Fanart! Fancomics! Anybody who cares to do so can go ahead and shoot it my way. Go ahead and lease out my characters to temporarily do what you want with. But, keep it in good taste and in character, y'all. Heck, draw a smiley face with a backwards hat and emo glasses and I'm on Cloud Nine.

Du: Ok Roadies, casual fans and people who have seen Wintergreen once or twice, I'm opening up the floor for questioning. Don't know what the heck's going on? Want to know something about the characters? Go ahead and shoot. Me, or my characters, will be answering the questions personally. Play nice though, and try to ask relevant questions. (By typing that, I've probably already opened up the floodgates.)

Drei: Now, comes the hard part. I want to do something to the effect of a talk show on Dial "H" for Hero with my Wintergreen Characters and I need some people to interview. By people I mean people that actually might get interviewed if they were in real life for, y'know, saving the world, being a famous so-and-so, acting, music, whatever. Tell me who your character is, what they've done and gimme a picture and I'll give you a short questionaire to fill ove via PM. Then, I draw.

Drop any Questions and Interview stuff in the forum and Fanstuffs & Comics or down to wintergreencomics@gmail.com guys. So, stay cool, stay fly, and keep it real like the streets.

Puff
Puff
Posted at

Awesome! I like contributing things! I'll try to do some fanart if time permits (and I'm sure it definitely probably hopefully will!).

I'd offer one of my characters for the third part, but alas, none of them are famous in their realities… Stupid unstereotypical non-famous characters of mine! >:U

Hero
Hero
Posted at

Okiedokey. This time, I've got a poster. And a deadline.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.