Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Comic Talk and General Discussion *
time00
time00
Posted at

if rules of the world didn't apply what would be your biggest dream?

dont be shy…

ERasER
ERasER
Posted at

To fight a tiger and kick it into outerspace

Skullbie
Skullbie
Posted at

Time control powers or a rape-o-matic with icy/hot covered spike attachments to arrive at humormans house.

Posted at

I'm with Skullbie. I want complete mastery of time with immunity to paradoxes. I'd take a test stop time to look at the answers and restart. Go back in time to say "hey" to Jesus. Go into the future for loto numbers.

That or being a good artist would be awesome…

Posted at

I've deleted an unacceptable reply by humorman, which hopefully explain's Skullbie's reply. :]

Posted at

A sandwich.

What, too small? Ok, a really big sandwich.

gullas
gullas
Posted at

a small tropical island filled with really hawt, horny chicks, endless amount of booze and food…

what? >.> I've got needs >:)

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

a small tropical island filled with really hawt, horny chicks, endless amount of booze and food…

Make it a large and we're talking. And a sandwich.

Posted at

Id want to have force powers and i wont use them to take over the world…promise

gullas
gullas
Posted at

Make it a large and we're talking. And a sandwich.

true… true…

Eirikr
Eirikr
Posted at

A sandwich.

A SANDWICH?!? What kind of stupid wish is THAT?! Talk about a failure of imagination! I'd ask for a trillion billion dollars, my own space shuttle, and a private continent!

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

Let's see… My own secluded mountain paradise where it snows all winter but is never too cold or hot. The property maintains itself. All the normal chores take care of themselves. My clothes and dishes never need washed. There are no bills. And I have enough money so I never have to work at anything that doesn't make me happy. I'll add onto that a true love to share it with, the "perfect" guy who shares/supports my hopes and dreams (even the crazy ones), laughs (genuinely) at all my jokes and has some good ones of his own, thinks I'm the most beautiful woman on the planet, and never leaves the toilet seat up.

And all the stupid jerks of the world get transported to their own planet, where they can forever torment/entertain each other with their idiocy, and so all are happy.

Posted at

A sandwich.

A SANDWICH?!? What kind of stupid wish is THAT?! Talk about a failure of imagination! I'd ask for a trillion billion dollars

Oh man you're right! I could buy so many more sandwiches with a trillion billion dollars!

time00
time00
Posted at

Let's see… My own secluded mountain paradise where it snows all winter but is never too cold or hot. The property maintains itself. All the normal chores take care of themselves. My clothes and dishes never need washed. There are no bills. And I have enough money so I never have to work at anything that doesn't make me happy. I'll add onto that a true love to share it with, the "perfect" guy who shares/supports my hopes and dreams (even the crazy ones), laughs (genuinely) at all my jokes and has some good ones of his own, thinks I'm the most beautiful woman on the planet, and never leaves the toilet seat up.

And all the stupid jerks of the world get transported to their own planet, where they can forever torment/entertain each other with their idiocy, and so all are happy.

beats my dream…

Lonnehart
Lonnehart
Posted at

That would be a nightmare to me. Imagine having to keep all those women satisfied… I see that as a man's ultimate dream and nightmare all at once.

Do I have big dreams? Not really. I guess my biggest dream is to live a long, satisfying life… Not quite possible now given my family history (mothers side) of heart problems, including heart attacks and strokes…

Posted at

My dream is to have access to all the boobs of the world.

All. The boobs.

Posted at

That would be a nightmare to me. Imagine having to keep all those women satisfied… I see that as a man's ultimate dream and nightmare all at once.
If you can't stand the heat then get out of the tropical island sex kitchen.

Posted at

I'd probably rip off Sailor Moon and all the other magical girl animes out there by having my dog become the cute talking animal mascot in my life, and use all the powers I always wanted to have to do good deeds, and save people. :P

I wouldn't really have an gaudy outfit or transformation scenes like some of those magical girls do at times though. Because you know,while cartoon people can pull off those outfits, real life tends to ruin those outfits. :P
with the exception of Pretty guardian Sailor Moon. The outfits actually looked okay on the actresses, while Tuxdeo Mask just looked like an dork. :p

on the flip-side, I'd also use it for profit…. imagine all the money I could earn! :P

I'd get myself an Victorian-looking mansion.

and an computer with an powerful tablet that helped me turn my line work and coloring into purely awesome images that would be talked about for generations to come. :P

Lonnehart
Lonnehart
Posted at

If you can't stand the heat then get out of the tropical island sex kitchen.

I admit it. There are probably some men out there with so much stamina they'll easily last a lot longer than 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year… And they can do it without having to eat or drink much… And no sleep to boot!

I'd still want the easy life. Not having to put in too much effort in anything, but enough to keep me alive and sane (though the sane part is starting to go away). :)

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

You're all thinking way too small. I'd ascend to Godhood.

Then I could have all the sandwiches I want.

Posted at

A sandwich.

A SANDWICH?!? What kind of stupid wish is THAT?! Talk about a failure of imagination! I'd ask for a trillion billion dollars, my own space shuttle, and a private continent!
*makes a sandwich* I got my wish!

amanda
amanda
Posted at

My biggest wish is the ability to teleport (with control, of course). I'd never have to waste time in transit again and wouldn't have to worry about owning/maintaining a vehicle. I could work anywhere in the world and live somewhere completely different. I could visit amazing places all around the world and still be home in time for dinner. ^.^

Jonko
Jonko
Posted at

I want that too…

Oh but to add to that, I want the biggest manga library in the world!!! And I want all the time in the world so that all I'm doing all day every day is reading manga, and I also want the ultimate mini fridge that gives me what I want whenever I want like doraemon's pocket…. Omg why can't this be reality!?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.