Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Biggest regrets in life....

Posted at

What is your one biggest regret in life?

Mine would probably be using that concealer I left out on the counter, then used…

Got a bacterial infection on my face something FIERCE.

Posted at

Shouldn't this go in the discussion section?

Mine would be getting a computer. [:)]

No, not really. I haven't come to regret anything on a large scale yet bcause I be young. Maybe in ten years I'll have a good one where all of you will cry for me because of it. :)

Posted at

Hmm, didn't know there was already a topic started for this. Meh, just wanted to talk.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Let's see….
Perhaps never revising for my exams.

No, wait. Buying Warioware snapped. Such an awful game. UGH

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

I don't regret failures or choices that led to bad results. I regret only the things I never attempted, risks never ventured, and opportunities, even long shots, allowed to pass by.

But regrets are a waste of time and energy. I prefer to see it as a learning experience and move on.

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

I have many regrets in life. Too many. Too many instances of being weak. Too many instances of going around in circles in this illusion that we call "reality". Too many stupid decisions.

But you know what… instead of focusing on the past and the things I regret, I just look towards the future. The only times I look at my past is only to see how past events have made me a stronger person. For instance, I was a loner most of my childhood and teenage years. Since I didn't succumb, that experience taught me how to not give a shit about what others think about me. Because the threat of social isolation does not faze me at all.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Perhaps my soul chose my present existence even before I was born. Maybe this life is yet another chance to learn necessary lessons. Lessons needed in order to evolve myself to the next level.

lothar
lothar
Posted at

picking up a pencil when i was 3
no wait ,,,, i regret nothing !!!!

Posted at

I don't regret failures or choices that led to bad results. I regret only the things I never attempted, risks never ventured, and opportunities, even long shots, allowed to pass by.

But regrets are a waste of time and energy. I prefer to see it as a learning experience and move on.

Hey, don't reain on our depression parade! :)

picking up a pencil when i was 3
no wait ,,,, i regret nothing !!!!

OR DO YOU.

Jonko
Jonko
Posted at

I sometimes regret that I didnt draw more when I was in high school.

I even regret that instead of drawing night and day until I felt sick I went to college. I don't see myself using that degree at all right now… I guess most of us end up that way though right?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.