Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Hey, Mettaur here, and I am bored! I need something to do this weekend, and everything has been done, taken care of, besides feeding my dog and playing Mafia Games, not that much to do. So, since artists are always in such high demand, and I finally figured out how to connect my pictures to the internet, I can now hand-draw for you, the members of Drunkduck.com! So, who wants some art? I'm practicing with chibi.

A example of my work:

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

feel free to do any of my characters from dethroned or putrid meat.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Any requests in particular from Putrid Meat?

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Okay, I'm doing both Crossing Death and Putrid Meat, but I can't decide who to do from Putrid Meat yet, so I'm doing Crossing Death first. I'll put up the sketch without color soon.

alwinbot
alwinbot
Posted at

Give me one. Sometimes I get lazy, and I don't want to put up a strip everyday.

Posted at

Nooooooooooooooooo!!!!!! …*stops being stupid*

/end

EDIT: Meant he really likes your comic as said and doesn't wanna wait for updates so he will work you like a…hmm…whatever…like a cow and make you not sleep but continuously make updates. Muwahhahahaha…

alwinbot
alwinbot
Posted at

Nooooooooooooooooo!!!!!! …*stops being stupid*

/end
what? Some days, I'm not in the mood for drawing or sometimes stuff doesn't happen to me all the time. Also, fan art is a good way to get known.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Okay, still working on the first poster, plus a big bottle of car wax stuff got tipped over in the garage, trying to clean it up and salvage what I can. So, It'll be a half hour maybe, at least, I'll have the Crossing Death art done, and then take requests.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

whoever ya like,however ya like!people ussually end up going with bones and puke, i think it's the fuckin hair!hahaha. whichever ya like. i like to see other people's interpretations of my characters.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

whoever ya like,however ya like!people ussually end up going with bones and puke, i think it's the fuckin hair!hahaha. whichever ya like. i like to see other people's interpretations of my characters.
I was planning on doing the pizza guy, but I think Bones'll be easier to do, considering my current skills.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

I was planning on doing the pizza guy, but I think Bones'll be easier to do, considering my current skills.

either, hell,both!haha.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

either, hell,both!haha.
Alright dude, will do!

Anyways, finished the drawing of the Crossing Death poster, now I'm coloring it. But before I made the poster, I read everything in the comic so far to get an idea of what to draw, and I have to say that Crossing Death is a very good comic. And so is Putrid Meat, these comics, are good. Okay, enough advertising, if you wNt any more you pay me! Haha, just joking, I do that sometimes.

alwinbot
alwinbot
Posted at

We should exchange art.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

That sounds good.

Okay, not done yet, but here is the poster so far…I'm really hoping I don't get mobbed for this…

Posted at

I would love some chibi fan art. The Evil Rob in particular, as I think he would translate well. Of course this is all for fun.

–Stephen

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

I plan on improving it sometime this week, but here it is, with help from Product Placement. He really cleaned it up.

elektro
elektro
Posted at

Feel free to use Drannik and Lizzep from Negligence:

Be sure to have them cause trouble, as they are little bastards.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Don't worry, I won't neglect their need to destroy public property, killing or destruction? Or both?

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

A security bot comes over to stop them from destroying stuff, and one of them is about to wack out it's combet inhibitor? And which does the distracting, which does the disabling? And hat wan-ton destrucion should surround them? A museum, library, the town hall, my house? because for some reason people love destroying my house… why? why my house?

Or a security guard, and about to knock him on the head. If this is alright with you.

dgdrake
dgdrake
Posted at

Well I dont know if youve read that old comic of mine (hopefully new ones redone soon) *crosses fingers* but if you wanna do my character feel free too, its always fun to see your interpretation of whats wrong with him! :D

Snowninja
Snowninja
Posted at

You are a very good artist, I would like it if you were to make fanart of my sprite comics.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Well thanks for the compliments, I didn't know I was that good! But, my resources are kinda short at the moment, might be a while until I get the stuff I need to draw again. But I'm going to make sure to do a fan-art for all that have asked for one, I just prefer if you have specific people you want me to do, or things or something. Alright, hoping I can draw again soon, I'll be back!
Ciao!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.