Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Networking & Community Projects*
Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

-edit- I'm reopen for the forseeable future. I can't do full comics but I don't mind coloring single pages as long as a full commitment is not expected of me.

Hello my friends at Drunk Duck. Summer is coming up just around the corner and I want to stay busy. So I will color stuff for free during the duration of my summer break. Here are some samples of my coloring work:

If you are interested please post here or PQ me.

HyenaHell
HyenaHell
Posted at

If you're at all interested, I'd love to have you color something for me. I confess I don't actually have anything in existence yet, but I've got a couple extras and a cover that'll be drawn 'round abouts summertime. Here's a sample of my plain linework- it's kinda old and a bit…meh, but it'll give ya an idea of what I do.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

If you're at all interested, I'd love to have you color something for me. I confess I don't actually have anything in existence yet, but I've got a couple extras and a cover that'll be drawn 'round abouts summertime. Here's a sample of my plain linework- it's kinda old and a bit…meh, but it'll give ya an idea of what I do.
^.^ Much better than my line art. (Kinda why I prefer coloring.) It will keep me awake during work tonight. Colors probably won't be to your liking yet, but I will make it so it will be easy to change them.

But I already know about your line art since I actually follow the Hub.

Posted at

Damn! That puts my art-work to shame.

Although to be honest the background on that first one was kinda rushed. That's why I need a background artist! But that's aside from the point. Look at my lineart! Witness the POWER of crappy lines and proportions! WITNESS IT!!

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Damn! That puts my art-work to shame.

Although to be honest the background on that first one was kinda rushed. That's why I need a background artist! But that's aside from the point. Look at my lineart! Witness the POWER of crappy lines and proportions! WITNESS IT!!
Is that a hoodie?

Posted at

I have something that I would like colored.

Really, it's just out of idle curiosity. So if you have the time, I will be grateful, Niccea.

http://images44.fotki.com/v1471/photos/2/1488772/7365448/Don2byAlex-vi.jpg

I commissioned it from a nice guy named Alex.
Got any coloring preferences?
The duck is supposed to be a mallard and Don, the duck-boy, has black feathers for hair. That's about it. :)

HyenaHell
HyenaHell
Posted at

^.^ Much better than my line art. (Kinda why I prefer coloring.) It will keep me awake during work tonight. Colors probably won't be to your liking yet, but I will make it so it will be easy to change them.

YAY! So exciting. :D
Aws, I could've given you a bigger file if I knew you were gonna play with that one! It's all tiny!

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

YAY! So exciting. :D
Aws, I could've given you a bigger file if I knew you were gonna play with that one! It's all tiny!
I enlarged it myself. <^.^>

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

^^

Very nice!
Thanks. I'll start messing with your later. I'm booked until Thursday with school and work.

Posted at

Sigh… I'd love to get a colorist… if only I wasn't such a horrendous artist and thus needed someone to draw my comic as well. :(

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Got a bit too excited and finished early. I'm not doing the first one cause it would a be a bit difficult to fight to clean it up.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Sigh… I'd love to get a colorist… if only I wasn't such a horrendous artist and thus needed someone to draw my comic as well. :(

Nonsense!

I'll color anything.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.