Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Boredom rules, sometimes.

Posted at

sometimes I like to go though the random text crap I made way back then just to see what I did like 2 or even one year ago today for the heck of it. and I found this saved yuigioh rpg I actually did with a friend of mine. lol
I can't belive I did yuigioh rping and then forgot about it.

Abenti has challenged Aurora to a duel!

8000 Aurora 8000 Abenti

Abenti puts one monster card face down in defense mode, one magic card face down and activate Robbin' Goblin which means that whenever you attack with one of your monsters, you must put a random card from the hand into the graveyard. In addition, that ends Abenti’s turn.

Aurora looks over her cards, and decides to put forth two magic cards facedown on the magic felid. She also puts one monster card face down too as well, and ends her own turn.

8000 Aurora 8000

Abenti draws a card and smirks. "I draw Lesser Dragon and increase it's power by using Black Pendant…"

Lesser Dragon [1700atk/1000dfnd]

Abenti ends her turn right there, doing nothing.

Aurora smiles. “You really should have attacked when you had the chance. For I now summon Summoned Skull [2500/1000] and power him up to 3000 attack points!!”

Aurora enters battle phrase.

Abenti activates Robbins' Goblin…

Aurora blinks. "What's that?"

“Each time 1 of my monsters inflicts damage to your life points one of your cards is randomly selected from your hand and is sent to the graveyard.” Abenti explains.

"Ah. Not so fast." Aurora smiles. For her seven tools of the bandit is actived, preventing any trap cards…. at the cost of 1000 life points.

The trap card is destroyed, at both ends. In addition, the Summoned skull goes ahead with his attack to destroy lesser dragon.

The lesser Dragon lets out a loud shriek as it is destroyed… costing Abenti –1300 lifepoints.

Aurora loses 500 life points also due to Abenti’s own black pedant used on Lesser dragon.

Aurora ends her turn.

6500 Aurora 6700 Abenti

Abenti draws a card and places it face down in the magic area, then ends her turn.

Aurora summons Crawling Dragon #2 to the field. [1600/ 1200]. Aurora enters battle mode with both of her cards, and has Crawling Dragon attack Abenti’s face down monster card.

The card faces up revealing Weather Report.

Abenti play Sword of Deep Seated to increase Weather Report to 1450atk/2000dfnd.

Aurora looses 400 life points as a result.

And another card to the graveyard (due to Grave keeper’s Servant)

Aurora Shrugs, and has her summoned skull attack Weather report to make it disappear.

Abenti now has no remaining monster cards on the field, but Aurora’s out of usable cards in her hands. Therefore, ends her turn.

Snice Abenti’s card was facedown, she loses no points.

6100 Aurora 6700 Abenti

Abenti broadly smirks as she draws the next card. "I play Change of Heart!"

Abenti uses Change of Heart to take Summoned Skull.

Aurora groans at this.

"I then sacrifice Summoned Skull to play Dark Magic Ritual and summon Magician of Black Chaos!"

Magician of Black Chaos [2800atk/2600def]

Aurora groans, mourning her summoned skull’s loss. "Oh no. Not my own summoned skull."

"Now, Magician of Black Chaos…attack Crawling Dragon #2!"

With that, Crawling Dragon #2 are sent to the graveyard, Aurora is left with 1200 less life points, and another card is sent from the deck to the graveyard due to Robbin' Goblin.

“My turn has ended.” Abenti says quite simply.

4900 Aurora 6700 Abenti

Aurora draws a card and then smiles. She actives the card, which turns out to be the magic card Sparks. It causes Abenti's life points to lower 200 points. She then puts a monster face down and ends her turn.

Abenti draws her next card, which happens to be Sword of Deep-Seated since once the monster it used to be attached to be sent to the graveyard, Sword of Deep-Seated is sent to the top of the deck instead. Abenti uses the magic card to increase Magician of Black Chaos's attack/defense by 500 making Magician of Black Chaos 3300/3100.

Aurora frowns.

it just turned out to be fire grass… 700/800. Of course, it is sent to the graveyard.

"That ends my turn." Abenti announced.

Aurora draws a card, and grins when she sees it. She then sets it on the monster field, face down. "That ends my turn too."

4900 Aurora 6700 Abenti

Abenti summons another card and summons it…which turns out to be Neo the Magic Swordsman. [1700/1000]

Abenti then has Neo the Magic Swordsman attack the facedown card.

It turns out to be morphing jar, when flipped over autmically lets me discard Aurora’s own cards and draw 5 new ones right away. It is sent to the graveyard, but Aurora draws five new cards. The stats of the jar was [700/600].

Abenti then uses Magician of Black Chaos, and since there's no monsters on the field, 3300 lp get reduced from Aurora's score…and one of the newly drawn cards gets randomly discarded to the graveyard.

Abenti ends her turn.

1600 Aurora 6700 Abenti

Aurora draws a card, and then uses the magic card Red Medicine to increase her life points by 500 points. She also uses Mooyain curry, which increases her life points by 200. She then uses the magic card sparks, which she had an extra of, to decrease Abenti’s lifepoints by 200. Last and least of all, she uses the black hole trap card to wipe Abenti's monster flied right out.

Aurora smirks, happy at her own work as she lays a monster card face down, thus ending her turn.

2300 Aurora 6500 Abenti

Abenti draws a card and ends her turn, doing nothing.

Aurora sets another monster facedown and ends her turn.

Abenti draws a card and summons Baby Dragon and increases it's stats by 500 points …. 1700/1200. Abenti then has Baby dragon attack the first facedown card.

it turns out to be Koumuai Dragon, 1700/1600. It dies.

Abenti ends her turn there.

2300 Aurora 6500 Abenti

Aurora sets a magic card on the magic field, and ends her turn.

Abenti draws a card and smirks. She then plays the card, which happens to be Time Wizard…she then also plays the magic card, Polymerization!

Its then Aurora’s magic card gets active here. It is De-spell, which auto cancels any magic cards being used.

Abenti then attacks with Baby Dragon (1700/1200).

Aurora’s remaining Facedown card turned out to be Terra the terrible. 1200/1300. She dies, her orcish yells fading away.

Abenti then uses Time Wizard to direct attack for 500 Life points which then causes Robbin Goblin to randomly send one card in the hand to the graveyard.

With that, Abenti ends her turn.

1800 Aurora 6500 Abenti

Aurora smiles, as she draws a good card. She then lies it facedown in the monster field, Along with a trap card that she had in her hand. She ends her turn.

Abenti draws a card and places it in the magic field and ends her turn

Aurora summons Crawling dragon, which was the same as the other one before. But this time she powers it up with black pedant, which she actually happened to draw from her deck. Increasing the dragon's stats to 2100/1200. The dragon attacks Time Wizard…. that then results in 1600 points loss.

Abenti activates Magic Thorn… which causes Aurora’s life points to be caused 500 points damage directly.

Aurora ends her turn.

1300 Aurora 4900 Abenti

Abenti: “Sorry, I have to get off the comptuer. I have to go to bed now… plus my mom wants on.”

Aurora: “Oh okay. Not that I mind, I was losing anyway.”

Posted at

Haha, you lost. (I used to lose that game all the time)

I'm suddenly inspired to dig up my old Yugioh: The Eternal Duelists Soul game and start playing it…

Posted at

I did two others with a friend of mine named luke, and I kicked his ass big time. :D
I even pulled the Yugi-mode in one of them… you know, where he somehow came out on top despite seeming to lose at first… and then suddenly got all those super cards, etc. That actually happened to me near the end when I suddenly saw a way to win when I only had like 900 life points while luke had 3000. I summoned my Comso Queen and beat him hardcore with it. man, that was awesome. :D

marine
marine
Posted at

I did yuigioh rping

All respect for you as a person has been lost. It'll take a lot to earn my respect back. This failure is unforgiveable, what have you got to say for yourself!? It was bad enough that it was "yugioh" but to add in the failure that is RP's on the interweb, thats maximum ultra failure.

Posted at

I did yuigioh rping

All respect for you as a person has been lost. It'll take a lot to earn my respect back. This failure is unforgiveable, what have you got to say for yourself!? It was bad enough that it was "yugioh" but to add in the failure that is RP's on the interweb, thats maximum ultra failure.

What can I say? I was exemetely bored, bored at the time… double bored! and well, I thought it'd be a hoot to make of it by rping it and trying to see if we could pull off all the cliches of the anime show.

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

HEY! I was and still am a fan of Yu-gi-oh….not the cartoon that sux, the card games, theres somthing about the stradegy and pretty pictures that I like.

Posted at

HEY! I was and still am a fan of Yu-gi-oh….not the cartoon that sux, the card games, theres somthing about the stradegy and pretty pictures that I like.

yeah. I don't like the anime that much. but I do like the card game for GBA and that one for ps1. not ps2 though, the ps2 verison sucks.. the one called duelist of the rose is way too complicated and shit.

Aussie_kid
Aussie_kid
Posted at

Same. Unfortunately, due to letting slip I liked the card game, my cousin gave me his entire trading card collection.

It's not too bad though. When he dragged me to a tournament I did alright with the deck I made with them. My prize was the PS2 game (Duellists of the Roses). It sucked. I didn't even get the free cards that were supposed to come with it, and I could have easily shilled out $20 for a brand new one at EB.

In any case, the card game is alright. As Glarg said, the strategy of the game makes it interesting (Though the pretty pictures do add to the enticement)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.