Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Brand Spanking new...Not that we want a spankin'. Wait...Maybe we do....

Posted at

Hello everyone out there in Drunk Duck Land…I am Lynn (One of the creators of the comic strip, Marital Bliss???) Husband and I write it…He draws it and colors it…Mostly….Mostly…I shake a stick at coloring often, but it takes me 4EVAH! Anyway, I am the one in charge of "promotion." We have been workin' our comic through MySpace, but we just aren't getting any real readers, so I thought I'd check this out…We can't afford to have "Marital Bliss–The Site."

Husband is the manager of a horse-drawn carriage service in Downtown, Dallas. (Texas, for those who may not know.) and I am a retired (I use that term loosly, I actually quit and ain't never goin' back!)teacher, who is now a full-time writer (I also use that term loosly.) I am excited to see what kind of results and what kind of "fun" I can have here… I don't want to get yelled at for promoting my own site…So, I will just say if you likey–browse for us on MySpace. (There are many more comics there…Well, not many; but, a few.)

Anyhoooo, have a great night…(Or day if you are reading this during the day) Right now though, it is night and Adult Swim is calling.

Hijuda
Hijuda
Posted at

Yeah… I'm amazed you got any readers at all through MySpace. Don't worry, DD is pretty nice.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.