…yeah, that's about it…

Be kind…

Posted at

Hi and welcome to Drunk Duck ^^
Your comic looks great

binaryfaye
binaryfaye
Posted at

Thanks! So anything I should know about this place? Do the forums tend to move pretty quickly? Any faux pas I should be made aware of so I can avoid doing them?

Parlanchin
Parlanchin
Posted at

Hello! I'm brand new here. Not really sure what to say… :nervous:

I'm a girl. I have a comic.

…yeah, that's about it…

Be kind…

Hi, I'm new in DD two!. This is my second post in this forum… ;)

binaryfaye
binaryfaye
Posted at

Hello! I'm brand new here. Not really sure what to say… :nervous:

I'm a girl. I have a comic.

…yeah, that's about it…

Be kind…

Hi, I'm new in DD two!. This is my second post in this forum… ;)
Welcome! How are you liking the site?

Parlanchin
Parlanchin
Posted at

Today is my first day here, i'm the newest in DD…

Sorry, but i don´t speak very good english yet… :(

Posted at

Thanks! So anything I should know about this place? Do the forums tend to move pretty quickly? Any faux pas I should be made aware of so I can avoid doing them?
This is like any other forum,just chat and have fun =)
Forums do ineed move fast,some categories are more popular than others(you can see on the number of posts)
No faux pas,just act considerate like you would on any other forum.And swearing is somewhat allowed,just it shouldn't be specificly directed to other users.
Only "strict" category I can think of is "Debate and discussion",you have to be SERIOUS there =)
One tip-rate every comic you stumble upon with "5".It's a tradition here xD
Enjoy this awesome site ^^

binaryfaye
binaryfaye
Posted at

This is like any other forum,just chat and have fun =)
Forums do ineed move fast,some categories are more popular than others(you can see on the number of posts)
No faux pas,just act considerate like you would on any other forum.And swearing is somewhat allowed,just it shouldn't be specificly directed to other users.
Only "strict" category I can think of is "Debate and discussion",you have to be SERIOUS there =)
One tip-rate every comic you stumble upon with "5".It's a tradition here xD
Enjoy this awesome site ^^
THAT would explain why my dinky comic got 5's!

Ironscarf
Ironscarf
Posted at

Debate and discussion is nothing short of pompous and one of the reasons
why this forum lacks any sense of community now: the idea that you have to ban humour from 'serious' discussion? - trouser spheres.

Welcome, let's make this place great again - post your crap and we'll post our crap too!

Posted at

Debate and discussion is nothing short of pompous and one of the reasons
why this forum lacks any sense of community now: the idea that you have to ban humour from 'serious' discussion? - trouser spheres.

Welcome, let's make this place great again - post your crap and we'll post our crap too!

I ain't no square buddy :p
I just don't want to get banned from a free,user friendly hosting site.After posting Chris Chan's sex ed manual,I learned I shouldn't push any limits here

Awww,it seems Parlachin has left us =( Don't go buddy,we could still find a way to communicate

Ironscarf
Ironscarf
Posted at

Awww,it seems Parlachin has left us =( Don't go buddy,we could still find a way to communicate

Yes, stay and we'll share the joy of online transation and misunderstanding!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.