Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Brief Hiatus

Pixie
Pixie
Posted at

Hey guys…

I swore I wouldn't do this, but I hope you're going to understand - I have to take a brief break from this place and pick up later on - maybe in a few weeks, maybe sometime in the spring.

Thing is, lots of stuff has happened over the last week - while I was away on holiday. Things I suspected might come about, but couldn't exactly plan for. Basically, the long and the short of it is this: I've got to box up, sell, or otherwise get rid of everything I own, and shut down all my UK stuff, 'cause in two weeks I'm moving to another country. I've got a lot to do to get ready - not just organising freighting the little I want to keep and getting rid of the rest, but also spending time with my family and friends, all of whom I'm unlikely to see very much over the next year.

And to top this off, I have the flu. (yay) Great timing. I'm sick right now and, while I'm getting better rapidly, it's cut down on the amount of time I have to get all my shit organised for leaving the country. There's a lot of shit to get organised, in a very short period of time. Far more than I really care to list here.

Take care. I'm really sorry about this… I wish it could be otherwise. Hopefully, I'll be back soon. Until then, I have to put October to one side.

- Pixie

Pixie
Pixie
Posted at

Haha! I just realised… I made it sound as though this move was a bad thing. Silly me. :) I didn't intend that.

Truth is, I've been gunning for this move for a year - and it's been a long hard slog getting this far. This last year has been awful for me - and this move is what will make it right. I can't wait to move! It's everything I've been hoping for.

It's just a really massive thing, and I don't think I realised just how massive until I got this close. So yeah. :D Just to clarify.

Posted at

Peace out, take care.

Posted at

Come back soon!

Pixie
Pixie
Posted at

I shall - as soon as I can! :) Soon as life stops being incredibly hectic, anyway!

Fenn
Fenn
Posted at

I shall - as soon as I can! :) Soon as life stops being incredibly hectic, anyway!
Damn, we'll never see you again. :cry2:

Pixie
Pixie
Posted at

Damn, we'll never see you again. :cry2:

Yeah you will! :P Just… moving country in two weeks is a bit of a headache! XD Once I've done that and am settled, I'll be back before you know it! XD

Fenn
Fenn
Posted at

Yeah you will! :P Just… moving country in two weeks is a bit of a headache! XD Once I've done that and am settled, I'll be back before you know it! XD
Okay, I feel better now. Hope the move goes as smoothly as possible. :D

Orange
Orange
Posted at

I hope you're moving to America.

Then you would be American.

In America.

…yehah.

Anyway, get back soon :]

Posted at

Don't go to America. You'll be depressed.

Also… :(

silus
silus
Posted at

Life doesn't stop being hectic.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.