Browse like the world cup

Posted at

CAN'T
FUCKIN
TAKE IT!

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Honestly this is getting old. Vuvuzelas are everywhere, and they don't bother me one bit. Anyone who regularly watches football* knows that the air horn is much worse.

Seriously I'm typing this in the vuvuzela time thing and it doesn't bother me one bit.

*Or has a family who puts it on every goddamn day

And besides, once you do get past the vuvuzela sound, you get 90 minutes of fuck all happening, so really the vuvuzela is a nice distraction from what would otherwise be a boring hour and half.

Jonko
Jonko
Posted at

haha! i actually find this super annoying because i've never seen it before. thanks for sharing!

Zad
Zad
Posted at

This is funny as heck.

No, seriously.

Another forum brought it up, and I browsed a while with it. Still funny, though.

(Oh My God, is it cause I'm half black?! (kidding) )

BffSatan
BffSatan
Posted at

I vuvuzela-timed vuvuzela-time and immediately regretted it.

Posted at

what other websites are there like this? There's one with a potato isn't there?

BffSatan
BffSatan
Posted at

I vuvuzela-timed vuvuzela-time and immediately regretted it.
I tried that:
www.vuvuzela-time.co.uk X15. just makes it a bit more mosquitoish. :(
I'm making a game out of this; how many times can I vuvuzela vuvuzela-time before I go completely mad.
I'm up to 30.

Posted at

And besides, once you do get past the vuvuzela sound, you get 90 minutes of fuck all happening, so really the vuvuzela is a nice distraction from what would otherwise be a boring hour and half.

Oh you Football haters you. :3

Faliat
Faliat
Posted at

I don't mind this at all. Although I guess it's not exactly a sterile scientific environment considering that I got a ten minute attack from Resetti in Animal Crossing earlier.

My dad bought two England Vuvuzelas and an airhorn.

…He plays them in the house.

You'd think the dogs trying to destroy them all would get the message forward that they are grating on everyone.

But my dad doesn't listen. He even snuck up behind my sister and blasted one at the back of her head. Which is heavily discouraged.

Posted at

I don't mind this at all. Although I guess it's not exactly a sterile scientific environment considering that I got a ten minute attack from Resetti in Animal Crossing earlier.

My dad bought two England Vuvuzelas and an airhorn.

…He plays them in the house.

You'd think the dogs trying to destroy them all would get the message forward that they are grating on everyone.

But my dad doesn't listen. He even snuck up behind my sister and blasted one at the back of her head. Which is heavily discouraged.

Well, yeah. Something that loud that close to your ears is physically painful and causes permanent hearing damage.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.