Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Calling all CodeMonkeys!

Zwuh
Zwuh
Posted at

Freindly neighbourhood Zwuh here, putting out a call to coding type people. Specifically looking for people who are skilled with php, html and the like. Its for a website coding job (and when I say job I mean it will probably be done out of the goodness of your heart - but you never know) involving a listing and zine type service.

I can't say too much here as its still in the planning stage, but if you're interested then either post here or email me with a bit of a sample or spiel about your skillzorz.

Could be pretty cool, and I'm sure there's talented people around this lovely community. :D

herio
herio
Posted at

I know a litte html

Zwuh
Zwuh
Posted at

Cheers helio, but I'm more looking for actual coder types with mucho knowledge. Thanks for the interest though!

Surely there are some hardcore (or vaguely normalcore) coder types hiding around DD… right? RIGHT? :O

Posted at

I guess it kinda depends on the extent of the work, really.

Vaoni
Vaoni
Posted at

It's a shame i'm not that great with php at all, otherwise i'd help :/

Posted at

I think I could help.

I have mucho knowledge in php, html, xml and I also enjoy long walks… oh wait… that's something else.

xprimus
xprimus
Posted at

hey

Are you still interested in a coder, I am experienced in php,html,javascript and a whole host of other languages and tehnologies. Money is not a big deal if the project is interesting, so give me a holla.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.