Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Networking & Community Projects*

CAMEO-THON!

Posted at

My new comic, Stain on The Nation is only four pages right now, but there are going to be quite a few gun battles in its future. I would like your characters to be part of these gun battles, or they could just be walking on the street.

I only want humans, and if there are characters that don't really fit in with the SoTN universe, I am going to change their outfits or hairstyles or whatever so that they do fit.

Your cameo might not be for a while, so I'll PQ you when your character is on.

preferably men but I can have a few women.

Just post an image of the character you want in it and whether you want him/her in a gun battle or just walking by.

Posted at

This guy is more likely to be in the gun fight lol

Posted at

Yeah, he's perfect, thanks.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

go ahead and use Bonesy,suppose ya can get back at him for what he did to yer space chick!hahaha!

this is Bones. you dont have to put all the patches on of corse and for shoes he wears high tops with a green circle on the side. kinda chuck taylor-ish. go ahead n use him in yer gun fight.

lemme know if ya use him.

Posted at

Yeah I'll be happy to use bones, thanks.

Posted at

Come one people, this is free plugging of your comic combined with fan art!

BffSatan
BffSatan
Posted at

You are more than welcome to use Jesus from BffSatan.

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

It can't be that hard to interpret a white guy in sunglasses, a white coat and a white hat, can it?

Posted at

Cool, I'll be able to use all of these guys, thanks.

Posted at

Sidney is an ex-soldier and former cop turned Mob Enforcer. So, he knows his way around a gun.

He prefers using his fists tho, but he can't punch bullets. …Or CAN he?

He usually wears cheap suits, and he has a Necktie instead of a Bow tie usually.

Posted at

Yeah, background would be best for kids. And I've got Sidney too, thanks :D

TGP
TGP
Posted at

I'm assuming you'll be linking back to the person you borrowed the likeness from…? In any case, you're free to use JT and Tea from my comic (link below).

Posted at

You would assume correct, I'll be linking to the comic and the creator of the cameo'd person.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.