Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Can I borrow your characters?

TOPmobile
TOPmobile
Posted at

I would like to draw your characters and include them in some flash projects of mine.

I promise not to hurt them and they'll be home before dinner.

Just post here with your permission if you're interested in seeing your characters drawn in a different style and maybe with some interaction.

I need to practice.

Posted at

You can use any of the characters in my comics, if you'd like :)

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

go right ahead! Bones and Puke are the most liked from Putrid Meat. sounds fun! do what ya want.

arteestx
arteestx
Posted at

Feel free to use Min, or anyone else, in your flash project. Just let me know when it comes out if you use anyone, I'd love to see it!

TOPmobile
TOPmobile
Posted at

Alright awesome! I'll be working on these over the next couple of weeks.
I'll post here whenever I get something up, hopefully sometime this week.

If you want me to message you personally when your characters is used just let me know.

I'm definitely going to be having a lot of fun with this so thanks!

Posted at

Obviously this was a clever attempt to lure my characters into your world, and I have no choice but to accept. Well done. My only request is that you show me when you're done.

(Haha, I'm not really that arrogant. But feel free.)

Nako
Nako
Posted at

You can use my characters if you want to, but don't touch the will-o-wisp. =^_^=

ERasER
ERasER
Posted at

my characters are yours

dreamtales
dreamtales
Posted at

You can my permission with Falom, looking my comics and see her story

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

My comic hasn't started, but I already have some characters ready. If you need some info on them I can tell you anything you need for them. One is a Goomba in BoS power armor, and one is a Mettaur with the BoS symbol emblazoned upon It's helmet. They act as the Devil-and-Angel-on-shoulder thing, except It Isn't really a good vs. evil, but different opinions. If you need any character Info, I can tell It to you. In fact, just check the thread I made, It's got all the info there. Have fun, just make sure you don't let Ludwig (Goomba) have too much alcohol, or you'll be belly up in debt by morning lol! ! And If you don't mind, could you send me a message If you use my characters? And just out of curiosity, are these on Newgrounds.com, or some other site?

dgdrake
dgdrake
Posted at

Woooooooow so many people already your sure to be busy, feel free to use my character if you want to and or actually have time too. XP

Chernobog
Chernobog
Posted at

Sure, why not?
You can borrow Ahab from Arachnid Goddess. Won't need to color much of anything either, if it matters.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.