Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Cat Planet Productions needs a logo.

schorhr
schorhr
Posted at

Hope you find someone with a kid speaking the part, the synthesizer would not work as good :-)

The name gave me the image of a stilized planet with ears, and a tail coming from the back forming a saturn-like ring, while a wool moon orbits the cat planet ;-)

itsjustaar
itsjustaar
Posted at

A crude drawing of a cat? That shouldn't be too hard to do. And depending on what you're animating with, Flash is pretty decent (if not the best out there). I'll see what I can come up with since I'm taking a brief break.

Unless… you already chose one?

lefarce
lefarce
Posted at

Hope you find someone with a kid speaking the part, the synthesizer would not work as good :-)

The name gave me the image of a stilized planet with ears, and a tail coming from the back forming a saturn-like ring, while a wool moon orbits the cat planet ;-)

Synth voice worked well coupled with the music, but we got permission to use audio from the original Cat Planet video (which I was oblivious to until someone mentioned it to me after this), which flows much better.

The art has already been turned in, the video is finalized, and I just need an excuse to upload it. Thanks for the interest, and thanks to arteestx for the logo!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.