Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Cause and Effect, Community comic.

Posted at

Well, I'll get straight to the point. What you do. I'll do this by examples.

Now since I threw a pie the guy in the next panel will have his face splattered with pie.

See? and, you don't have to, you divide the panel in half. Now, on my other half, the guy shoots radiation. The next person now has to show what effect that has on the next person. Preferably not that it passes right through. It need to have some effect… You can use anything really, but it must be able to someone from a distance like a car hitting the person, a stick poking someone in the eye causing it to pop like a balloon, etc. It doesn't have to be stick figures, again it can be anything you want. The main rule I have, nothing obscene. No swearing if you add dialogue (No idea why you'd do that…).

I have to give credit, though, to One Word for inspiring this…

PQ me with your submissions. But only after you post that you're going to. I'll be going down a list, so wait for my PQ. That's when you spring into action…

I'll be happy to clarify anything…

1-Amanda
2-Flapjack1995
3-Sid the Merc
4-Bittenbymonk
5-Luminous
6-Usedbooks
7-Jules
8-Mcbeefy
9-
10-
and hopefully onward…

Posted at

I'd be willing to do this. But I don't wanna be the first. I HATE being the first…I'm shy.

Posted at

Howabout third?

Luminous
Luminous
Posted at

This looks fun! If you don't mind could I take 5th or 6th? :] I want to see what other people do with this first~

Posted at

Welp, Amanda's page is in… so… Flapjack1995! Your turn!

Posted at

'Tis now Sid the Merc's turn.

Posted at

Eheh, mine's not very good…I'm not used to this sorta thing quite yet.

I'm willing to go again eventually. Always glad to help out-even when no one wants my help!

Posted at

It's Bittenbymonk's turn!

Posted at

I forgot to put sid's page up :P

Tomorrow, Bittenbymonk's'll be up… and uh… geez that was a mixup.

Posted at

Righty then.

It is now Luminous's turn.

You can choose between objective and sneeze :P

Luminous
Luminous
Posted at

Hooray! My turn. I'll send my drawing tomorrow, is that all right? ^^

Posted at

As long as it's sent in :D

Posted at

Usedbooks, your up!

Posted at

Alrighty, Jules, you're turn.

Usedbooks, your up!
Sent, but since the PQ's are glitchy, I don't know if you got it (or if your inbox recognized it). Anyway, check your inbox.
The 'You have new mail!' thing didn't pop up :P

I've got it, anyway. Thanks.

Posted at

I'm gonna have to end this a bit early… very sorry to those who've yet to submit, but I'm finding it harder and harder to even get the time to come here anymore.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.