Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
worstcase
worstcase
Posted at

Recently, I was approached by a total stranger in the mall. A random guy who said i looked liked:

1) Glenn Close
2) Sarah Jessica Parker

He then proceded to ask for a picture together and then promptly walked away.

Sketch, No? Has anyone else had an weird incident like this or have been told they look like so-and-so celebrity? Just curious

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

I look like the bad guy in the Tagalog action movies.

SWexY
SWexY
Posted at

Some one told me that i looked like someone from a band they saw >.< it was werid because i was jokin around with him and said "sorry but im not in any band, but did u think she looked hot." and he said "Hell ya" i stood there 4 about a mintue before he asked 4 my phone number and i he could take a picture with me :x it was akward

Posted at

When my hair grows out, people tell me I look like Harry Potter. You know, because I have hair and glasses.

Also, someone told I looked like Simon Pegg once, which is absolutely bizarre. There are hyper intelligent lizards in as yet undiscovered rain forests on planets in distant galaxies that look more like Simon Pegg than I do.

Skullbie
Skullbie
Posted at

My previous crush told me i looked a lot like that blonde rebellious girl in the movie 'In the land of women' She said she thought of me the whole time so even though i don't really like that movie chick- I still had a mini heart attack over the other compliment. x3

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

Groucho Marx. But then I do look like Groucho Marx. I can even talk like him and do his walk. Put a cigar in my hands and magic happens; I burn my fingers.

Back in a school I went to in the army, first day Sgt Roberts says I reminded him of someone. He said he'd figure it out. Week later when we went to the field I was putting on the face camo paint and had a cigar. Sgt Roberts walked right up to me and said "GROUCHO! That's who you remind me of! GROUCHO!"

"Well that's the funniest thing I ever hoid."

Ditch
Ditch
Posted at

I look exactly like Quintin Tarentino. Only I'm not into feet.

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

People think I'm a lead singer for some rock band.

But I'm not, nope, just your average cult ruling comic artist.

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

back when i had my goatee and long hair, i was told i look like the lead singer from kutless…and it's a good compliment….i shoulda asked her out…

Posted at

It's never happened to me, but I used to know someone who looked freakishly like Stuart Townsend. He only got to hear that a couple of times, though.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Me… Various 70's rock musicians. The hairy kind.

I knew a guy that looked exactly like Kirk Douglas. So we called him "Kirk", and sometimes "Spartacus".

There was another guy I knew who is the exact double for Kent Paul, the pommy criminal club owner in GTA Vice City. His voice was EXACTLY the same, his mannerisms, dress sense.

And if you're wondering, he was like that first. It's as if they modelled the thing on him or something…
It freaked me out when I played the game and saw him in there, HIS voice coming out of my computer o_O

Every other asian person.
Say… Aren't you Sammo Hung?

SpANG
SpANG
Posted at

You decide.

I am on the right. Though I really have very short hair. It's a wig. ;)

I know a guy that looks EXACTLY like Kevin Bacon. So that makes me within 2 degrees?

Pixie
Pixie
Posted at

I've been told I look like Liv Tyler about a million times. In fact, a porter in a hotel in New York did a double take when he saw me. I'm not sure if this is good or not, though. :P

Red Slayer
Red Slayer
Posted at

I've been told I look like Liv Tyler about a million times. In fact, a porter in a hotel in New York did a double take when he saw me. I'm not sure if this is good or not, though. :P
I once said you were an elf.
this confirms.

People tell me i look like the people they see at wanted ads, does that count?

Pixie
Pixie
Posted at

I once said you were an elf.
this confirms.

People tell me i look like the people they see at wanted ads, does that count?

I would cosplay as Arwen if I didn't think that'd be a big fat waste of money (no offense, cosplayers, I'm sure it's great fun. But I'm old and married and have bills to pay, bah). If I ever get rich, I'll do it anyway. Just to freak out people at conventions.

And Redslayer - does this mean people want you? XD Or maybe they mean those 'dead or alive' wanted posters… did they finally catch up with you? O_O

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Is there a reward?

…can I have your address please? :)

worstcase
worstcase
Posted at

Dead or alive, it's one of the reasons why i'm afraid to go outside.

Wanted like this:

Or THIS?

Fenn
Fenn
Posted at

I've had some people tell me I look like Stephen King, and others say I look like Matt Groening. In the right lighting, I can see the resemblance.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

You decide.
That's SO funny ^^

I wonder, if ya look like a celeb, does some of their cool rub off on you? :)

People often stare at me. I used to think that perhaps they thought I was a celeb or someone… Now I realise that it's just because I look like a weirdo :)

lefarce
lefarce
Posted at

I look (or so I've been told) exactly like the main villain in "Italian Spiderman", which is just damn awesome.

Oh, and this is who Ozone look like more than ANYONE else.

I believe in a thing called loooooooove~!

Arashi_san
Arashi_san
Posted at

I look (or so I've been told) exactly like the main villain in "Italian Spiderman", which is just damn awesome.

Oh, and this is who Ozone look like more than ANYONE else.

I believe in a thing called loooooooove~!
Talk about digging up things from the past! Woof!

That would be Ozone and my bastard child. I taught him to sing and Ozone taught him to dance.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.