Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

check yer fire alarms.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

i know i sound like im trying to be tough shit fire fighter, but check yer shit! just got home from a call in which the owners of the house didnt have smoke alarms, instead their dog's barking woke them up. by the time we got there, this beautiful house way already a tinderbox and the whole thing's gone. the dog was found dead under a bed after we got the fire out.i PLEAD to you yo keep on this shit!

Posted at

I changed the battery on mine two weeks ago! :D

Also useful, a carbon monoxide detector

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

I've checked 'em, they work. A big plus is that we've got a brick house and no gas so I'll be sleeping safely tonight.
Was it your first dead pet/house owner? I know you only recently became a full grown firegirl… Anyways, Thanks for keeping the people of America safe.

binaryfaye
binaryfaye
Posted at

Oo yeah! I just moved in here. I should check them out. Thanks for reminding me!

Posted at

I'm on the seventh floor in a flat in 40 year old Yugoslavian era buliding,fire alarms are some kind of newity here.
If I don't move out soon,this,I beleive will be my tomb.

EDIT-not a very good location for zombie outbreak, too -.-

Ironscarf
Ironscarf
Posted at

They should make you the new face/voice of fire safety PIT - a lot more people would sit up and listen!

HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

Thanks for posting this, Pit! Because after reading your post I noticed that the light on the one in my room isn't blinking. D:
Asked my dad to check them all tomorrow morning. Just cross my fingers that nothing catches fire until then.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

glad to be of service. and sorry to come off soundin so dramatic guys.

claus
claus
Posted at

i have 4 fire alarms in every room

HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

Oh, it turns out mine doesn't have a light, just a button that looks like one. Replaced the battery anyways.

ksteak
ksteak
Posted at

Pssh, fire alarms are just another way of the government monitoring us.

Randal
Randal
Posted at

Be careful when handling ionization smoke alarms, they incorporate radioactive materials that are potentially harmful after prolonged close contact.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.