Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Children of Valhalla

Yvain
Yvain
Posted at

I am looking for an artist who can produce a good balance of stylized and realistic.

I want it to be manga like, but it does not have to be strictly in that style.

Here is the synopsis:

Children of Valhalla

Life force, Ki, is the magic makes all life possible. Children born lucky receive the glow, a power both terrible and beautiful. One day, the bad men came. Selfish, hateful, and greedy, they stole the magic of life from others to possess this power. No one knew why except the bad men themselves. They brought nightmares and suffering wherever they went.

Then a group of children with the glow came to fight the bad men. With all their might, the children made the bad men go away. With the bad men gone, the children did not know what to do. Fighting had hardened their hearts. They began to fight with each other. It had become a game for them.

One child didn’t know why they still had to fight with the bad men gone. Sad and angry, he ran away and tried to forget. He knew he couldn’t hide forever. The other children would look for him to continue their game. So he waited.

The nightmare of the past whispered into the wind and its voice began to grow louder.

………………..

It is not paid work, but I do plan on getting it published down the road.

Anyone interested?

PM me

Yvain
Yvain
Posted at

It was kind of stupid of me not to explain what this comic is. I apologize for that.

The comic will be a Shonen Action type of comic, but with a twist. I want to shake up conventions and de-construct the genre. I want to have the fun action, but also compelling characters and story.

I want an art style that is a good balance between stylized and realistic.

Once again, sorry for only putting in that weird teaser thing. The more I thought about it, the more I realized that this was a stupid thing to post without explaining it.

Anyone interested?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.