Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Choose Your Own Death!

MacLPirata
MacLPirata
Posted at

So I like to think that DEATH BY BUNNY has been received well by youse Drunk Duckers. I'm getting some pretty awesome comments and emails. Thanks! I've decided to let youse guys participate in the fun. This is a community site, after all. So tell me: How would you like to die? If it was completely up to you, how would you prefer to shuffle off this mortal coil?

Conversely, how would you least like to die. I know many of you never want to die, but almost everyone has done it.

I am by no means out of ideas! I'm just curious to see what youse guys can come up with.

Also, if you'd like to be killed by a bunny in my strip, post an image (or link to an image) of yourself. But you can't have it both ways, here. You can submit both a picture and death idea, but I won't use them both in the same strip. At least, I'll try not to.

I'm looking forward to seeing what comes back!

Spoon!

Posted at

I would love to die as a warrior, fighting off a horde of undead like in I Am Legend. I would hate to have death by gorey stabbing, because that's just degrating. Killed by a psycho with a gun or knife. Not noble at all.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

thought that if you died in a space suite out in space it'd be cool.
or if you could take your space helmet off and have a minute er so to take it in before yer head exploded, that'd be even better, just to be able to be out there with nothing between you and space itself. no space shuttle hull, no glass, no metal, just meeting the vastness face to face and being part of it.nothing between you and the radiation, the magnetic pulses,humming of far off stars and unknown objects, and the peircing, colorless, thriving,incomprehensible vastness of space itself…THEN YER HEAD BLOWS UP AND IT'S AWESOME!HAHAHAHAHA!

Posted at

Actually I'm not sure that your head explodes. I think you'd just asphyxiate or freeze. I'm sure there's someplace that will make your head explode though!

Me, I want to die in my sleep. I don't wanna know that I'm dying. Let's see, least-wanted death? Something slow and painful and public. Being stabbed and bleeding to death on a dirty sidewalk or something :)

Eirikr
Eirikr
Posted at

A far as worst way, if I was a vegetable, and slowly died in a hospital bed. Conversely, it would be awesome if I was a vegetable, but instead of just simply pulling the plug on me, my family took my body and threw it out of a plane at 2000 feet, setting the coordinates up perfectly so I land in front of a preschool. That would be so awesome!

I know this sounds twisted and terrible, but hey, so is death.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

hmm, you've made this slightly more obtainable…thank you sir.

Actually I'm not sure that your head explodes. I think you'd just asphyxiate or freeze. I'm sure there's someplace that will make your head explode though!

Me, I want to die in my sleep. I don't wanna know that I'm dying. Let's see, least-wanted death? Something slow and painful and public. Being stabbed and bleeding to death on a dirty sidewalk or something :)

Posted at

I know if you want to be crushed you could do it at the bottom of the ocean :)

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

yeah, if some mental dolphins dont beat the shit outa me first.

I know if you want to be crushed you could do it at the bottom of the ocean :)

Vakanai
Vakanai
Posted at

Worst way: Doesn't matter how, it's just immediately after winning the lottery. It'd have to be horrible to die right after that. All that money you'll never get to spend…
Best way: You blow up the universe and take all life everywhere down with you. Take that universe!

MacLPirata
MacLPirata
Posted at

Wow after so much time of no one answering my question I just kinda gave up checking. And now there's all this great stuff! Thanks, guys! I must say, though, that this would be one helluva way to go! Now if only I could get my hands on an Ultimate Nunllifier…

Worst way: Doesn't matter how, it's just immediately after winning the lottery. It'd have to be horrible to die right after that. All that money you'll never get to spend…
Best way: You blow up the universe and take all life everywhere down with you. Take that universe!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.