Posted at

That company has returned from the dead T__T
Please, please, please don't make its ads come back too D:

Net
Net
Posted at

Say wha?

*goes to research it*

Oh, they got bought out by someone, and they're the ones relaunching it. Meh. It'll wind up being just another online electronic seller, I'm sure.

I worked for em for years, it didn't break my heart to see em go under.

>Net

Jonko
Jonko
Posted at

Careful, if you go into a store you might get your brains eaten!

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

T'would be a mercy…

…If it mean I never had to hear another complaint about their spamtastic ads invading DD. :(

It's E V I L :gem:

Posted at

I have a vendetta against Circuit City. Their service sucked and were a bit pricey. That's why I single-handedly brought them to the ground the first time, but I see they're back for more. Anywho, I prefer Best Buy. They know what they're doin'.

lefarce
lefarce
Posted at

That company has returned from the dead T__T
Please, please, please don't make its ads come back too D:

Now this is a zombie I want to bite, for all its good DEEEALS!

That joke was not up to par, and for that I am sorry.

Ryan_Scott
Ryan_Scott
Posted at

I have NO idea what any of this means… but I just wanted to put my 2 nects in anyway! MOTHERFUCKERS!!!

Posted at

Just be glad it didn't come back as a vampire, then we'd really be in trouble. Zombies are easy, you just need to walk fast, but vampires can fucking fly.

Ryan_Scott
Ryan_Scott
Posted at

What about an awful zombie/vampire crossbreed with a little bit of neo corporate succubus thrown in…?

Posted at

Sounds like a scifi channel movie in the making. They could get Lou Diamond Phillips to star.

Posted at

With Joe Don Baker as the tough cop investigating the recent mass murder of credit ratings in the area…

dueeast
dueeast
Posted at

I'd love to see some zombie slowly walk into view in a television or internet commercial, hold up a laptop or pull a 60" television into camera view then stare at the screen for a few seconds before saying "Braaaaaaains!"

(Followed by text underneath: "Circuit City. We're back from the dead. Got brains?" )

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Ha! Sounds good :)
as long as they don't go up on DD…

dueeast
dueeast
Posted at

Agreed! lol!

Ha! Sounds good :)
as long as they don't go up on DD…

Posted at

I have a vendetta against Circuit City. Their service sucked and were a bit pricey. That's why I single-handedly brought them to the ground the first time, but I see they're back for more. Anywho, I prefer Best Buy. They know what they're doin'.

I personally have a hatred of Best Buy for not giving me all the items that were supposed to come with a purchase and then telling me it was my fault I didn't get them.

Posted at

Don't hate Bestbuy cuz you had a bad experience with inept employees. BEST BUY IS TEH AWESOME!

Posted at

O.o are you serious… IDK I'll answer your question just in case but it's an electronics store like Circuit City.

Ryan_Scott
Ryan_Scott
Posted at

So you could say that Circuit City is the 'Vegemite' to Best Buy's 'Marmite'?

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

If that was the case then Best Buy would be run by scientologists and Circuit City would be an electronics utopia! >__<

Ryan_Scott
Ryan_Scott
Posted at

yes… and what was your point there?

Ryan_Scott
Ryan_Scott
Posted at

I really have to own up at this point and admit that I prefer peanut butter

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Peanut butter???
…Actually, I've never tasted Marmite, but I'd definitely prefer it over peanut butter. I hate that stuff. lol!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.