Posted at

hello! For those of you who don't know me, I'm Fiona Dann of NPC. Those of you who do know me will know I am struggling to bring out weekly comics as of late.
Well… unfortunately I don't have the time I used to have to put into NPC. I can draw the comic no problem, heck i could dish out hundreds of pages a day if i wanted. But I no longer have the time to sit down and colour it. And I've always prided myself for being able to bring my fans full colored pages. So, instead of my continued struggle I've decided to seek help. I need a colourist. Someone who doesn't mind sitting down, filling in a comic page and shading it in, maybe adding a nice background. though, a colourist doesn't really need to do the background if they don't want to. I can always do that…. Though with a colourist I may be able to add a new depth to the comic which i can't do at the moment, as i never have enough time.

This may not be a permanent job. I may finally be able to work my comic around school again. but right now i can't so i need the help. Anyone who is interested please PM me with several samples of your work. (at least 3) or you can leave a message here. though i may forget to check it. so if i take several days to get back to you and you've posted here, it's merely because I've forgotten I've put this message up.