Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Comic In Devlopment...Worlds. I need help gathering mats for cover/intro and to decide which world to begin with.

DruidJP585
DruidJP585
Posted at

For the cover of my comic (which I need to get started on), I need some spirtes of planets and floating landmasses (where the map isnt dontun or sphere shaped, representing game worlds. And by some, I mean alot! Any world logicall seperate from the rest of reality would do. This includes, but is not limited to, game worlds, book worlds, comic worlds.

I plan to arrange a bunch of those worlds at the bottom of the cover, some partly covered by fog.
At the very top of the page would be hints of the higher plane of existance (our plane of existance).
There would have lines of energy/light connecting our plane of existance with the worlds below. Thus they would b haning on mere threads.
My character would be in the middle.
All I need from you guys is the worlds to hang on the threads.

Yes, I plan to make a world hopping/saving adventure. Here is my general script for the intro.

——————
"Somehow a month ago I signed a contract that I have next to memory of, but wrote myself, with beings of great power and multiversla importance, but I have no memory of, to do a very important task. That is all I can tell you, I'm sorry. Anyways, This contract has put me in a odd position. First off it landed me in charge of an empty plane of existance that I am somehow supposed to develop. Second of all, I am supposed to help save other realities from being destroyed. No, I am not talking talking about Earth or any other worlds on that plane of existance."

"I am talking about the ones down there."

"Those are the worlds spawned by the hopes, dreams, and creations of sentient creatures."

"See these ropes? That's belief, pure and simple…well not so simple. The thing is, these ropes get thinner and thinner, reduced to mere threads when little people believe in those worlds. If there isnt enough people with belief in a world, down the world drops into the abyss."

"You see down there? That's the abyss. Bad stuff, dangerous stuff, Pure uncreation. That is why I hhave to save these worlds, to keep them from being fed to that beast. We must starve it in order to keep the rest of reality safe. I will get into it later."

"Yeah, what I am supposed to do, is reel those worlds back up and anchor them at this plane of existance. How, I am not sure. I will be told eventually.."

"What? You want to ead this contract? Well… ok. but you wont be able to get much off of it."

"Lets see, …there should be something here that is not invisible. Aw here we go, contract secrecy clause. I is declaed by the major party, as defined in section A subsection 1, that the Minor Part, as defined in section A subsection 2, that parts and memories of parts of this contract may be hidden from the Minor Party and anyone with knowledge of this contract until such time the Major Party wills them to be unhidden or the person is in the presence of more than five of the Major Party. Upon leaving the presence of the Major Party, the memories and parts shall rehidden as by the discretion of the Major Party."

"That answers a few questions eh? Kinda broad range, yeah I spent a good part of a century writing this thing with help of the Major Party. I remember I did something so impressive that they agreed to let us help them."

"You are asking what I mean by 'us', well..oh look I am waking up, time to leave the dream sim get a going, I am pretty sure the Major Party will call upon me soon."
———————————–

Well anyways that is the intro to the story. The full prologue is much larger and explains how I got to Earth, to the world in which I am sleeping in and how I ended up signing the contract.

The question is, which world should I be sent to first? In this sense, you guys are the Major Party, as you will decide which Game World I would visit first. I am thinking megaman, out of simplicity, but many other games would be fine too. Anything else, I would have to draw or 3D model. (..and I am not confident enough to do that…yet.)

I would first need the confidence, and 3D modeling software and/or the drawing tablet.

Anyways, this comic would have me being sent to other worlds, being forced into different forms for those worlds, losing my memory in those worlds, then having quite a few adventures or living the entire storyline (for games), before I return back to the Nexus (which is the plane I will develop with parts of the worlds I visit.) This comic allows for infinite adventures and crossovers. Heck, since I will be making the Nexus into a city of sorts, some characters from one world may even follow me into another (like Chrono Trigger traveling into Mega Man).

I do have some constants. My Pure Living Paint (Yellow, Blue, Green, Red, White, Black. Each with their own personalities) will always be with me in every world. I will get into them later. I will somehow gain my illusion powers in some form in each world. I will always keep the same general persoanlity. I will always be a book lover in each world and will have access to a special artifact (in some form) I call the ? Book.

Just get me a good amount of World sprites (I can add more later) and help me choose a world. If I can't think of a better one than megaman, be prepared for 7 games worth of megaman comics.

DruidJP585
DruidJP585
Posted at

What…no replies… *pout* Calls out to Living Paint. Red lets go set something on fire, I need to relive stress. Red: Whoo Hoo! Fire!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.