Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Comic Zone Issue Two Nearly Done!

Walrus
Walrus
Posted at

Comic Zone Issue two is nearly done. Reply in this topic, name your comic that you want to be in the magazine, and you're in this issue. Maybe.
The following comics are featured in issue one of Comic Zome:
Corpsetown
Charby The Vampirate
Mr.Blub-blub
That Random Paint Comic
Dreams of 1337ness
Positive
For extra information concerning submitting comics, ect., please read the following and specify if you would like to submit a comic in the next issue of Comic Zone, (I will chose which comic goes in.)!

Submitting Rules
To submit a comic or article it must be made by you and be original, do not send in fan comics or comics or copy an article off the internet. If you do I will automatically delete your message. If something in this magazine is published and is not by you and I am sent a letter saying I violated copyright violations I will give them your address and tell them that you were the one who sent me the article/comic and I did not know something like that existed. The minimum for a comic is one page, the maximum being thirty pages. The minimum for an article is one hundred words, the maximum is one thousand. Anything higher than five hundred words isn't as likely to be posted in this magazine.

To submit any questions or comments please Private Quack Walrus on www.Drunkduck.com. I would like to thank those of you who will participate in the making of the this magazine. To submit your comics please Private Quack Walrus on www.Drunkduck.com.
Submitting Rules
To submit a comic or article it must be made by you and be original,
do not send in fan comics or comics or copy an article off the internet.
If you do I will automatically delete your message. If something in this magazine
is published and is not by you and I am sent a letter saying I violated copyright violations
I will give them your address and tell them that you were the one who sent me the article/comic and I did not know something like that existed. The minimum for a comic is one page, the maximum being thirty pages. The minimum for an article is one hundred words, the maximum is one thousand. Anything higher than five hundred words isn't as likely to be posted in this magazine.

Extra Submitting rules because the crap above may be confusing…

When you submit a comic you will receive full credit for it and your name will be mentioned on the
letters/info page in the magazine. If you feel the need to say which pages should go in please specify
the page numbers or for example page 1-21. The maximum number of pages is 30 per comic and the minumum is
one page. Although you can specify which page to start on it would be most appreciated if you would allow it
to start on page one. You may also specify how many issues you want your comic to be in. You do not need to send
the comic to me, I will do it myself. So there is minumum work for you.
Other
You do not have to send me monthly submissions of your comic or article. You may post them monthly however if you
feel like it. ~Walrus
Now, got any questions?

Walrus
Walrus
Posted at

Mailbag: Send me a question or comment and it could get in CZ.

Jules
Jules
Posted at

cool cool, but when did you finish the first Comic Zone?
-do you have any links you could put up so I could see?

Walrus
Walrus
Posted at

cool cool, but when did you finish the first Comic Zone?
-do you have any links you could put up so I could see?

Umm, I'll probably put them on Lulu. If anyone buys it, I'll make sure to send you all a paycheck.

Walrus
Walrus
Posted at

As soon as I get a reply from Ameluis for "a thing I can't talk about" Issue three will start!

Walrus
Walrus
Posted at

Feel free to comment and hopefully, add your comic to the list!

Jules
Jules
Posted at

Soo, it's already up now?

Walrus
Walrus
Posted at

Soo, it's already up now?

No, not yet.

Posted at

Feel free to put any of my comic in it. You may have to divide chapters up a bit since most of my issues are over 30 pages long.

I don't require you to give me any cut of the profits unless you start like getting filthy rich or something =p If you feel my stuff is good enough to put in the book you have PLENTY of pages of material for a few volumes.

Walrus
Walrus
Posted at

Feel free to put any of my comic in it. You may have to divide chapters up a bit since most of my issues are over 30 pages long.

I don't require you to give me any cut of the profits unless you start like getting filthy rich or something =p If you feel my stuff is good enough to put in the book you have PLENTY of pages of material for a few volumes.

I will put The Devon Lagacy in CZ. It looks good…

VegaX
VegaX
Posted at

Umm, I'll probably put them on Lulu. If anyone buys it, I'll make sure to send you all a paycheck.
Dude, if your talking about actual printing you KNOW that you can't use low res images right? Pictures taken straight from the DD site will NOT look good in print. You need high res images for an actual printed issue.

And your still 12 years old. Please talk with your parents before you are seriously considering sending cash around to people.

Walrus
Walrus
Posted at

Dude, if your talking about actual printing you KNOW that you can't use low res images right? Pictures taken straight from the DD site will NOT look good in print. You need high res images for an actual printed issue.

And your still 12 years old. Please talk with your parents before you are seriously considering sending cash around to people.

I'm 13 and the images seem fine to me…

Walrus
Walrus
Posted at

Anyone else want to participate in this issue?

Walrus
Walrus
Posted at

Guess not.

Walrus
Walrus
Posted at

Guess not.

Okay, I'll start the third issue…

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.