Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Coming Soon... In the meantime, visit the Forum?!?!

Cindermain
Cindermain
Posted at

"Coming Soon… In the meantime, visit the Forum."

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

C-Can it BE?! It's coming BACK?!

Cindermain
Cindermain
Posted at

Now there's a banner at the top, and a login screen!

It's like it's forming before our eyes!

Wooooooooo… :o

Cindermain
Cindermain
Posted at

See, I noticed that, but have been hesitant to go that far for fear of causing problems with this…this REBIRTH.

It would be like poking a chick coming out of an egg with a stick… :?

Volte6
Volte6
Posted at

Now there are full-fledged link buttons.

"OMGWTF" again.

But why must I state my location with even a zip code?

Later i'll be putting together interesting demographic analysis… nothing that personally identifies you, though.

We'll be able to know how many users come from what places, and maybe even incorporate google maps into it. Could be fun and interesting :D

Adariel
Adariel
Posted at

*looks at screen* WTF!?……*15 seconds later*… OMG, Its alive! its alive!

Ian Jay
Ian Jay
Posted at

Whoooooah. It's ALIIIIVE!! Rally the villagers!!!! Get the pitchforks and torches!!!!! I am once again using way more exclamation points than is necessary!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~IJ

PS: KC3T ND Sunshine Band, how exactly did you go "OMGWTF"? I'm guessing it's pronounced "om-GWUT-fuh", but I could be wrong in assuming that.

Posted at

Later i'll be putting together interesting demographic analysis… nothing that personally identifies you, though.

We'll be able to know how many users come from what places, and maybe even incorporate google maps into it. Could be fun and interesting :D

There's some kind of bug with this. I'm in the UK, so when I choose that country, and say "outside the US" for state, it still makes me enter a US zip code. It won't accept a UK postcode- I get a 500 internal server error. It also won't let me leave it blank.

Edit: Just now I got a whole slew of 500 errors when I was trying to do anything on DD… so perhaps it wasn't a problem with the signup, but something else was happening? I thought I'd mention it though.

Volte6
Volte6
Posted at

the 500 errors are because i'm trying to get something to work.

Got bless and curse whoever invented mod_rewrite.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.