Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Ah, what a cool idea. Drunk duck seems to be getting better and better with every day. And it was awesome to start with.

Posted at

I like this idea- fun to see a bit more of the people behind the comics I read. :)

An interesting first interview, too. :)

theleast
theleast
Posted at

A fascinating first interview, and a great idea - I'm looking forward to reading more!

josif
josif
Posted at

Thats a really cool idea! How do people get an interview? I want one!

LunarYouko
LunarYouko
Posted at

I agree. Awesome idea! I look forward to seeing more of these interviews.

Posted at

Hey, awesome. :) I was wondering when these would start.

Wolfer
Wolfer
Posted at

Really cool. Funny that it's an interveiw with the artist of the first comic I read on DD. (now I'm currently reading TWO! Yayz!)

Twin
Twin
Posted at

Pretty cool idea!

I don't suppose we get to nominate who we'd like to be interviewed or anything?

Posted at

Its a great idea, I love reading about the people behind the comic. I'd love to do one but I don't think that'll ever happen.

Posted at

Pretty cool idea!

I don't suppose we get to nominate who we'd like to be interviewed or anything?

I don't see the harm in that, though I suspect we'd want to pick the people with the most unique interview to offer before we just go asking questions of a random person's random favorite comic maker. :)

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

start up a sign up thread. quick!!!

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

or lets just start a thread with a hugeass poll with every DD author… then let the voting begin. :D

Posted at

This'll be awesome. It's always great to go behind the scenes, but something like this is quite new. I look forward to reading more!

And, dude. I so want one. XDDD!!

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

everyone who posted in this thread wants one. everyone is an attention whore. lol :)

Aussie_kid
Aussie_kid
Posted at

everyone who posted in this thread wants one. everyone is an attention whore. lol :)
I know I am

Posted at

I think it's fine for someone to nominate other people and all (and perhaps even themselves) but you're really gonna have to convince me WHY I oughta. T_T Otherwise you just want the attention, haha. :) What that person got that so special, huh?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.