Posted at

I'm not affiliated with the organization behind this, I'm just spreading the word about it as I think it may interest others.

CrossBRONX: A Showcase for Bronx Writers
The Online Literary Journal of the Bronx Writers' Center

Submissions
We are currently accepting submissions!

[ur=http://crossbronx.wordpress.com/]CrossBRONX is seeking short stories, creative non-fiction, poetry, interviews and photography.

Submissions are welcome from Bronx-based writers, as well as work that takes place in the Bronx.

As of September 2009, we will be updating the site regularly and we will be considering all work received after Septemner 1st for publication.

For Fiction & Non-Fiction
Submissions can be no more than 6,500 words or approximately 20 double-spaced pages. Very short works welcome. Send prose submissions/proposals to: prosesubmit@bronxarts.org.

For Poetry
Submissions of up to three (3) poems per author. Send poetry submissions to: poetrysubmit@bronxarts.org.

For Original Digital Art/Photography
Up to three (3) submissions per artist, with a maximum file size of 100 megabytes. Send digital art/photography submissions or a link to a website to: artphotosubmit@bronxarts.org.

Submissions will be accepted by e-mail only.

Include full name, mailing address, and e-mail address in the body of your e-mail. All text pages must be titled and numbered with one-inch margins, double-spaced and typed in 12-point font.