Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Cuatro and the Zylonian Knights needs a creative crew.

sandy
sandy
Posted at

As it turns out, Karl Dabney, of Workhorse Comics, is willing to find me a creative crew for subsequent volumes of Cuatro and the Zylonian Knights. And yes, when the profits come up, it will be a paid position on the crew. Yet, I think I should be looking for a few people on my own. Right now it's a web comic on the Duck and it's black and white. Well, that's only for the first year, then I'm going into a full spectrum of colors because… I like color better! Anyway, here's a list of what I need..

Inkers, letterers, pencillers, and layout artist. *Colorist is already provided.*

I will provide all model sheets and color stats for the characters, plus a full script to go by. I will also provide the synopsis for those who are interested. Please give me a private message if you're interested. That's it for now, will keep you updated as things progress. And yes, this book is going dead tree soon.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Hiya Sandy ^_^

Requests for writers, inkers etc goes in networking, so I've moved it along in there for you :D
Good luck with your project and I hope you get a quality crew to come aboard!

sandy
sandy
Posted at

Thanks, Ooopsy, I made a boo boo. Thanks for correcting it for me.. I'm hoping to find a crew who will pick up on the flavor of the comic rather than just drawing the characters all crappy like. I also wish for them to have respect for the anthropromorphic genre. Without that, this comic wouldn't do so well.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.