Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

i know there are lots of quirky people here (and even more who would love nothing more than to believe they are) so i had something i wanted to bring up.

last night i was washing my hands in the bathroom, and i got this idea. i started cutting my hair. mind you i'm not an excessively impulsive person.

not because i was depressed, or drunk, or because i wanted to make a statement or anything like that. i just wanted to see if i could do it. and i need to ask my roommate if she'd mind evening out the back for me(she spent a long while in a cosmotology class), but i don't think it looks bad at all..

anyway i was wondering what other things that make absolutely no sense that other people do. please. share.

lba
lba
Posted at

I start doing the ska dance of happiness at random whenever I feel like it. On occasion I've screamed some very strange things at people too.

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

I run into people purposely if I think their taking to much room in the hall ways.

Posted at

I eat raw meat.

Oh wait-

Skullbie
Skullbie
Posted at

I run into people purposely if I think their taking to much room in the hall ways.
Me too…!

Posted at

I repeat words. I mean, I somehow think of a word - let's say, uh, "glitter" or something (really, it could be anything), and then I repeat it, over and over and over, with different pitch and stress and so on, until I forget about it. >.>

Sometimes, I've repeated the same word for over an hour at the time. I think it has something to do with my love of words in general.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

I just pretended to hump my friend while yelling "GOOSH GOOSH!"

It's say that's irrational.

Dragonizer
Dragonizer
Posted at

I love you.

I don't know if anything I do could be considered irrational… Though my idea of what's irrational probably differs from that of someone else's.
I mean, do you think claiming to be undead and or have god-mode constantly on is irrational? No? Me neither.

Posted at

I tried to convince someone I had known for 8 years that my middle name was 'Birdwan' (it just came up in conversation). I was adamant but she didn't buy it so in the end I admitted it, but I stubbornly maintained that she had beliebved me.

Lonnehart
Lonnehart
Posted at

I post whatever is on my mind on the forums. And a lot of stuff I post tends to come from what they call "left field".

Aussie_kid
Aussie_kid
Posted at

My sister once got bored and pierced her ear. And I'm talking about up the top, where all the cartlidge is.

Me, sometimes for absolutely no reason I'll spring into an air guitar solo

TheTopHat
TheTopHat
Posted at

Dance in the sheet. a lot.

a alson do this. Usally scearm rape and then claim that im pagenent and that i want child matiment money…. my friends love it really!

simonitro
simonitro
Posted at

Sometimes when I'm driving, I headbutt the steering wheel for it to horn for no apparent reason.

I start doing weird accents during a conversation with someone.

Posted at

I start doing weird accents during a conversation with someone.

Me and one of my friends bypass this, we just make high pitched noises that irritate people, and once someone got really freaked out and started asking random people: 'Was that you?'

Posted at

I flap my hands when I laugh.=D

And if I get happy enough sometimes I'll just mumble "eeeeeeeeee" while flapping for no reason besides the fact that one day it just started happening.^^

Eirikr
Eirikr
Posted at

Sometimes, when I'm in my room, I like to act like Ryu and fake his combos. Shoryuken!

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

if i'm driving, listening to fast paced music….sometimes when i'm hyper, i'll sing it in different voices….like just quirky stuff….

Salsicoruc
Salsicoruc
Posted at

I don't feel so awkward having skimmed this thread.

I occassionally flap my hands when I'm excited/happy. I'll over-sing with/without music when I'm hyper. I hop up and down when I'm hyper, too, just to hear the thumping. And I'll randomly stick my tongue out at people, especially my brother and little kids when they stare at me.

I've cut my hair and pierced my ears just because.

I ignore people I know, or pretend I didn't notice them if I run into them on accident somewhere. Just to see if they say anything. Funny thing: they usually don't do anything, and then the next time I talk to them, they're hurt and ask why I didn't say hi to them. It goes both ways, you could have said hi to me too. >:/

I'm kind of sadistic.

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

post script.

i was making ramen….then in a high voice, i started singing something about i'm eating ramen tonight….etc etc….

Croi Dhubh
Croi Dhubh
Posted at

I make "off jokes" during/about an unattended death while at the scene. Oh, no, wait, that's normal.

Every so often, for no reason, I'll start the "oomcha oomcha oomcha" noises simulating a rave and do the invisible ass slapping dance.

Posted at

Sometimes I get urges to jump over things.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.