Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

door to the phantom zone?

Posted at

http://www.physorg.com/news95692359.html

The pair were studying a hot star called MWC 922 in the constellation Serpens (the serpent mythologically associated with the origin of medicine). The image shown here combines data taken in near-infrared light (1.6 microns) and shows a region 30.8 arcseconds on a side around MWC 922. As the outer periphery of the nebula is very faint compared to the core, the image has been processed and sharpened to display the full panoply of detail and structure.

the hexagon shape on jupiter, now this

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

The hex was on Saturn ^_^

Yeah, looks mysterious. Could it be an error I wonder? Or just a really rare thing to happen as they say. ^_^

Alexis
Alexis
Posted at

It reminds me of something from 1950's sci-fi. Like the Twilight Zone. Or maybe this sort of thing just isn't as rare as they say.

Posted at

the hexagon shape on jupiter, now this

wait until 2012…

hahaha

MWA HAHAHAHAHAHA!

BWA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!

oh, sorry about that.

Posted at

That's the doorway, the hexagon's the landing pad.

We're just waiting for the invasion. ;)

Posted at

"Structures such as this are rarely seen in nebulae," says Lloyd. "The high degree of regularity in this case may point to the intriguing possibility that these bands are shadows cast by periodic ripples or waves on the surface of an inner disc close to the star at the heart of the system."

there's also the red rectangle

Posted at

i have the same looking thing in my shower i dont know wat it is but its there i might walk through it today.lol. but on some real note that is crazy. to bad i wont be around long enough to go through it. now im sad.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.