Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

DP Infinity

Posted at

I haven't updated my comic in a long long time and here are the reasons why. First of all, my writer and I got into a little disagreement and that put a halt on the project. When we decided to continue it, about a month since the last update, my laptop caught this really annoying virus that won't go past booting windows. It pretty much restarts, goes to the windows log in screen, then resets… over and over again. I am going to Chicago for my winter break and when I come back, I will get my laptop fixed, have the new page ready, and possibly put in a new comic or two! I'm on my little brother's comp right now and he doesn't have enough room on his table for my scanner and tablet… so pooh. >.<

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!

-Shea

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

That could be a problem with your hardware… Or maybe you've just lost some Windows system files. Have you tried starting in Safemode or even reinstalling Windows fromm the CD?

Ah, I hate those storts of problems… My computer wouldn't even start up today untill I tried a different power cord! Bizarre…

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.