Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Drunk Duck Dodgeball!

Alexis
Alexis
Posted at

Put on your kneepads and safety glasses, it's dodgeball time! The question; How do you pick teams? Friends first, or pro-dodgeballers? I always start with friends, I'd never want to screw a friend into getting picked last.

Will
Will
Posted at

yeah, prolly friends, but i try to avoid competitive sport, im not vereh good :D

Posted at

i pick about 2 good players and then pick from friends, because then if my friends suck at least we have a good shot at winning. but a lot of the times we'd play every man for himself style. it was in this auditorium-rec hall sort of part of church and it was empty as and that room could be used for pretty much anything, like there was like a movevable stage you could pack away and stuff. anyways, we'd turn off all the main lights and put on really dim spotlights in this room. and the floor had a kinda thin carpeting because it often doubled as the overflow when a lot of people rocked up to church. so it was quiet in general, but you couldn't see a thing until about half a second before the ball hit you. we'd also set up the sound system with a cd player, and play rammstein and like the matrix soundtrack and just anything to just blind out what little senses you had left. we'd play for hours then i'd run outside and almost puke from being winded so much. playing dodgeball under those conditions made gym class a breeze. i wasn't all that fit, so i'd be looked over and end up winning the first few rounds at school, then they'd catch on and it'd be like 10 on 1. good times.

gigafelz
gigafelz
Posted at

My friends are all lvl 71 elite night elves and as such kick major patoot at "the dodge ball" your problems bounce off me like the salty tears of my enemys, buahahaha!… cough

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Where did that come from and where can I find more like it?
Ah, well, that was from the Drunk Duck Full Contact Bikini Dodgeball tournament… Most of the comics are gone now :(

I have some in my other comic (Pink Skin), They're introduced here. Apart from that I don't know. :?

cresc
cresc
Posted at

Heh I was just thinking about posting something for a new tournament. Even have a decent idea for elimination, any one interested?

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Heh I was just thinking about posting something for a new tournament. Even have a decent idea for elimination, any one interested?
YAY! Welcome back Cresc!!!! :)

My plate is too full right now, but I might be able to make some sort of showing anyway. If you want to put in the work to make this a big thing we could have a front page announcement for it if it gets enough takers. Community projects are cool ^^

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

It's baaack…

ProfessorF
ProfessorF
Posted at

I still have welts from dodgeball back in school (I call them "badges of honor")

Posted at

I'm actually pretty good at it (either that or most of my class is crap). Guess it makes up for getting hit in the face with balls in every other sport ^_^'

PokeMitch
PokeMitch
Posted at

Heh I dont even like dogdeball.

ceb_dyson
ceb_dyson
Posted at

I suck at throwing the balls back, but I'm farely good at dodging and ducking behind other people. The whole dodging thing probably got developed after bein smacked in the face with basketballs on many different occassions. @_@ The last time I was wearing my glasses, so my glasses cut into the skin of my nose slightly.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.