Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Drunk DUck from work???

Posted at

Hello everyone im just curious do you visit this site only from home at your computer or do you have other places you check it. I work with computers so I have access to the site at work and boy does it help with stress lol. Again just wanted to know?

HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

I used to go on drunkduck all the time during digital multimedia, because it's actually one of the few sites not blocked at school.

Posted at

I used to spend a lot of time on here when I worked night shift at a hotel desk. REALLY helped to pass the hours of nothing.

Posted at

Yeah my job blocks alot of sites block. But not DD.Which Keeps me sane

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Yeah my job blocks alot of sites block. But not DD.Which Keeps me sane

My job doesn't block the whole page, but it does block any thread with the word game in the title and all profiles.

Posted at

Lol my job also lets me play Oregon Trails!!!and pack man. Usually tue through thurs I stay on DD.

Jonko
Jonko
Posted at

a good place to be in between studying when ur in ur school's library!!!

Posted at

I remember those days. It was so peaceful. No talking aloud

Posted at

drunkduck? oregon trail? if only your boss knew the DEVIOUS things you were up to

i've never had a job with internet access.. but i know if i had i'd be all over it. ESPECIALLY with a night job… sheesh.

Posted at

I remember those days. It was so peaceful. No talking aloud

Those must have been some strange children, the library at my old school was probably the loudest part of it.

Jonko
Jonko
Posted at

What!? No quiet room!? I used to camp out their and write a paragraph, read a page, write a paragraph, read a page. Good times :)

ipokino
ipokino
Posted at

I do tend to check the Duck at work–on break–and read my comments or do the forum. The site isn't blocked except occasionally my own personal comic pages! Yep, if someone uses a profanity or a key work the filter doesn't like, my page gets blocked! Oddly enough, I can usually still read the comment itself in "My Account." Why the filter doesn't see it there is anyone's guess!

Posted at

9.5 hours a day at a computer answering phones gives me a lot of free time on this and the apps on facebook.

json
json
Posted at

i'm at work right now :P

Posted at

I work from home. It's pretty sweet being able to check in!

Posted at

Ha Im at work right now waiting on a call while drawing my comic Dome Busta. Sweet. Im so spoiled.LOL

Ryan_Scott
Ryan_Scott
Posted at

I wish I could draw and read comics at work… but I work in a kitchen!

istaerlus
istaerlus
Posted at

Same situation here. But if my experiences in school are any indication if I did have a computer at work I'd constantly be on drunk duck.

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

I used to be able to go on the website at school, but the I got caught going on it instead of doing some work.

And then the site got banned, which made me a sad panda. I mean, what am I supposed to do now, learn things?

ProfessorF
ProfessorF
Posted at

Heck yes… When I have the time. Usually it's just a quick peek to see if any of my favorites are new, then it's back to the grind.

Posted at

nope. no workies. i was all excited to show everyone from work what i got uploaded too– when we looked, it was blocked.

it's all these teenage girls and their damn twincest bishonen crap. gawddamn it. that's some reall really REAALLLYYY hardcore shizz. i mean- i think im going to hell for even typing "twincest". holy crap!

kids these days, man.

Posted at

hahahaha! "ryan scott" is a weird name for a woman. make me a sammich!!!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.