Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Drunk Duck Secret Santa 2008--The Gift Thread

BlkKnight
BlkKnight
Posted at

81 people this year, and I'm hoping to see 81 images by 81 different artists.

Simply post your image here along with who you did the gift for. If the need for DWC comes about, assignments will be given in the order that DWC members finish their gifts.

You all have your assignments, so draw away and have fun!

Posted at

DCS works fast.

For: Xade

Merry Christmas, keep on drawing the bunnies.

Sorry that everything I touch turns adorable, including this picture.

Love, DCS <3

Posted at

Dang you DCS! I thought I would be first… :/

This is for Azaeziel… I figured these two ladies have alot in common so they should be friends…

Posted at

Aw sorry Warpy, but you know me…<3

Xade
Xade
Posted at

DCS works fast.

Love, DCS <3
Awe thanks :) I I think it's so adorable ^_^ Is the guy between Bunni and Invisicat, Fred the lion? *studies it more* Since his clothes are a little frayed I think so, You forgot the feline ears, that's what threw me off. Very cute. I hope whoever does yours is cute too :)

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

I'm not sure how to post images, so if that did not work, here is a link instead-
http://www.drunkduck.com/Harkovast/gfx/veg%20justice.jpeg

This is too Niccea, who requested a food items dressed as a super hero, and he got

VEG JUSTICE!

(His mild mannered alter ego is called Crunch Chopwell)
This is the first image I've done on DD that my wife did not colour, hope it brings you lots of festive cheer!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Posted at

For the one and only, very fast DarkChibiShadow…
I wanted to color this, but because my coloring sucks, it might be better in monochromatic! This is a small version for the forum board For the big picture click here

Hope you enjoy!!!!

Corey

pastel
pastel
Posted at

This is for Aghammer. :D

He requested fan art for his Reverse Polarity comic.

Posted at

Awesome work Pastel! I got'ta say there has been some really great offerings so far!

BlkKnight
BlkKnight
Posted at

I agree, really good pieces so far, and I'm fairly certain there will be plenty more as there's some great pairings in there. Including two people that are paired with each other and won't know until one of them posts (which is much better than my initial randomization that had four people paired with themselves).

Posted at

DCS works fast.

Love, DCS <3
Awe thanks :) I I think it's so adorable ^_^ Is the guy between Bunni and Invisicat, Fred the lion? *studies it more* Since his clothes are a little frayed I think so, You forgot the feline ears, that's what threw me off. Very cute. I hope whoever does yours is cute too :)

(OO) Oops…. might not be as cute as DCS was wanting…. I went for the opposite.

*holds breath in hopes DCS likes…..

Posted at

(OO) Oops…. might not be as cute as DCS was wanting…. I went for the opposite.

*holds breath in hopes DCS likes…..
She should like it. I read that comic and I thought your piece was awesome!

Posted at

Man, you guys are fast! I probably won't even be able to start mine until this weekend! And it's not like these are just rushed off, either, there's some really great stuff here! *is impressed*

Oh well, it makes me want to keep an eye on the thread to see what other neat pictures show up! :D

Posted at

I'm sortof in the planning stage at the moment. I'm trying to make this my best piece of art I've done, and I'm hoping (if I get the time) to be my first coloured piece ^_^

Great work eveyone so far!

NickGuy
NickGuy
Posted at

damn you guys are fast lol.

here you go thothegrey

worstcase
worstcase
Posted at

Oh my goodness….these pieces are really good.

!

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Wow, that is awesome.. thanks so much! My heart skipped a beat it's so good!! :D Now I need to finish mine!

This is for Aghammer. :D

He requested fan art for his Reverse Polarity comic.

Xade
Xade
Posted at

I'm going for a more 3d artwork in Insanity of Xade, as such this is my first truly 3d scene for Rokulily (yes, it is 3d models, I just use pwToon as a shader. Daz Studio is what I use)

It's supposed to be Xan and Salvia, but I didn't have any outfits to match and didn't feel like recoloring for something I probably will not use so, since Opaque Dreams happen in dreams I did some Victorian style clothes and hair for a wild snowball scene. (I also didn't have Xan's hairstyle in my library, but had the horns and a set of wings.) :P The background is a backdrop, a picture on a curved plane If I woulda know that when I bought it in black friday's 3 day sale ($.95 for the scene) the I probably would have done something else.

The second one is the full sized, about the right size to scale to your perfect desktop, If you want to do so. If you want me to make it wide screen let me know your screen res and I'll see what I can do.

Posted at

the reaper kickin' back in the holidays, for Biz3!

alejkhan
alejkhan
Posted at

TO: magickmaker

Request: "I'd like to see someone's favorite background (i.e. pregnant boy, voodoo albino cheerleader, etc) "magick?" character."

(I just noticed it's not "holiday" themed. Hope that's not a problem. Could always change the color scheme of her scarf or something!)

(oh, just in case you didn't know, you can right click the image and choose "view image" to see it in full size and save it at your leisure.)

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Ah man, I hope my secret santa draws something for me soon!
The suspense is unbearable!

Posted at

Ah man, I hope my secret santa draws something for me soon!
The suspense is unbearable!
Just hope you don't get stiffed… It happened to a few last year.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.