Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Drunk Duck Secret Santa 2009 -- Submission Display Thread

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

This is my present for Amanda, who asked for characters from Salt the Holly doing something funny and Christmas themed!
I noticed one of the characters liked pirates and I got inspired to make the following…

Posted at

alrighty well here's my present for Koshou! and she wanted her characters from her comic Kimeral!=D The three in the picture were my favorites out of Kimeral, Kimasu(blue hair) Melau( in the pink dress) and Zeba(the one in the box) anyway pretty cute little comic Kimeral is! HAPPY HOILDAYS!!!=D

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Glee! I've already showered Hark with praise (though more couldn't hurt - it's better than soap). ^.^ Also love the piece for Koshou! Nice work, you two.

johlin
johlin
Posted at

Here's my present for TheFlyingGreenMonkey! He had requested a gunfight scene from (I think) Stephen King's Gunslinger. I hadn't heard of it before this, so hopefully this is close. Here's Roland fighting…none another than TheFlyingGreenMonkey!

I hope you like it!

Posted at

My request is anything relating to my characters in "Paint Heroes"; (it doesn't even have to be Christmas-themed or anything).

Well, I figured I'd try my hand at MS Paint. And thus, a picture of (appropriately enough) DOODLES.

Hope ya like it!

Kojika
Kojika
Posted at

Wee, got mine done early so I could do it while I still have time XD Mine is for curlpop, who requested "Anyone from my comic 'knots' http://www.drunkduck.com/Knots/"

I had some fun with it XD

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

For Lemniskate

Aaand my wish would be an illustration of a Hungarian or of an Udmurt folk tale! And if that's too difficult… a girl on departing train talking "through the glass of the window" (i.e. gesticulating and lip-reading) to her boyfriend left on the platform (and we're looking over her shoulder, i.e. the observer is inside the train, too)

I chose the latter, as I felt I could do it more justice.

Click for larger version.

amanda
amanda
Posted at

*clap clap* I love everyone's art! Here is my gift for the lovely and charming Kojika. I drew my favorite two characters from Zos Kias (Fredonia & Carter).

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

T-T I'm knda sad that I had to drop out because of computer issues. We just sent off my computer and I hope to get it back soon. Maybe if I can get it back soon so I can at the very least do DWC.

Kojika
Kojika
Posted at

*clap clap* I love everyone's art! Here is my gift for the lovely and charming Kojika. I drew my favorite two characters from Zos Kias (Fredonia & Carter).

Yay, thanks so much! I love it <3 It's nice to see these guys get some love, too~ X3

Nako
Nako
Posted at

Okay! Here's my present for Pirka, who sort of requested something involving Interdimensional Transfer Student Erro. =^_^=

By the way, the full picture is 1024x768, so you can turn this into a wallpaper for your desktop. =>_O=

Click the picture to see the bigger version.

Posted at

This is for ’I am the l337 Master’ who asked for something humorous.

Not my best work, but it could've been worse.

Posted at

Not my best work, but it could've been worse.

I LOVE IT.

Well, there is one thing that could have made it better. You could have ran over G'ma again.

About my own submission. I'll try to have it out this weekend. I'm gonna feel like crap because I can't color it but…whatever. It was difficult enough to come up with.

Pirka
Pirka
Posted at

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Did I mention AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!?

I love it! You did such a great job; I especially love chibi Travis! Nice work, and a Merry Christmas to you!! ^_^ Thank you so much! AAAAA

~ Pirka

Okay! Here's my present for Pirka, who sort of requested something involving Interdimensional Transfer Student Erro. =^_^=

iMimi
iMimi
Posted at

This is for Disgruntledrm, who asked for one of their characters doing a Bollywood dance C:

Posted at

Let's see…I wanna see a picture of Orn with her boyfriend Milek. Doesn't matter what they're doing in the pic, I just wanna see how they look drawn by someone else xD. They're always together in the comic DeadFingers if you need a reference and they're both in my signature banner ^^

Pirka
Pirka
Posted at

I just finished my Secret Santa for Niccea! She asked for any characters from some of her comics, with a Christmas and/or winter theme!
The result is Liz and Beebe Wulf from Red and White with a special cameo by Mystery Bread from, er, Mystery Bread!

I hope you like it! Merry Christmas, Niccea! =^___^=

~ Pirka

Posted at

For Warspritecomic who wanted something ironic:

I know it's not that ironic but I sat and thought for hours about what the hell I was gonna do. Who wants something ironic for Christmas anyway?! That's just weird. Take it or leave it, that my pic. I was gonna give him a whole priest layout but that would take WAY too FREAKIN long for me to get right. Weird to see some chibi stuff from me. Not weird that I cut off the legs. :).

I had been hoping to see Peipei's one and it looks cool. Much different style but really cool. Good work, wwofl

darrell
darrell
Posted at

Here's Seiko, Yuki, and Kaida (and Snow-Kaida) for usedbooks:

Skullbie
Skullbie
Posted at

YellowSnow requested an urban superhero :B

"Distraught over his father Cymbal Man's lame superhero persona, Turntable Boy sought to make a cooler and more urban version for himself.

Apparently it's not going too well.
"

^those are supposed to be records

Peipei
Peipei
Posted at

Thank you weirdwolfoflondon for the awesome Picture :3. It is very cute and well done :D.

A picture for Nako of cat and Will-o-wisp from the comic Cat and the Comp, Christmas theme as requested :). Enjoy ^^:

Koshou
Koshou
Posted at

girldirtbiker, I feel nothing but insane amounts of love for you ;;

This one's for DarkChibiShadow, who wanted her characters from her WIRES series… which I really like so uh I was like "oh sweet!" when I got assigned to her. I tried to make it Christmas-y but that… didn't happen. It's winter fashion at least? I'msorry orz

Bigger version: http://i46.tinypic.com/rqy8vn.png

Posted at

This is for Disgruntledrm, who asked for one of their characters doing a Bollywood dance C:

Awesome.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.