Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Comic Talk and General Discussion *

drunkbook

Randal
Randal
Posted at

Now that facebook has a group feature that allows people to conspire together and junk, including chat… and since I miss being the administrator of the now defunct official Drunk Duck IRC chat room, I started a FB group for DD called "Drunk Duck" (original, I know…). If you want to join and are facebook friends with Ozone or myself (an easy thing to do, since you can find my facebook page from my DD profile, just put DD or drunkduck in your friend request and I'll take care of the rest)

Eventually, there will be enough people involved where you won't have to come to us. As I understand it, any member can invite new members. Other people who should be able to get you in at this time are subcultured, Ronson, Spang!, rmccool, magicalmisfits, photobyjt, and Doctor Shadow.

(if this is in the wrong sub forum, by all means, switch it to the right one.)

Randal
Randal
Posted at

We're already starting to see some turn out. While there is another DD group on FB, it is more of a public bulletin. This group is more of a gathering place for DD artists and readers who want to keep in touch beyond the boundaries of this forum.

I added some people yesterday, including genejoke and pit-face, which means they can now add you too. See you there.

Randal
Randal
Posted at

We have 32 members so far. (Which came in handy when DD was trying to upgrade and things were messed up for a bit.)

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

We have 32 members so far. (Which came in handy when DD was trying to upgrade and things were messed up for a bit.)

if DD had a like button, i so woulda hit it just now.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.