Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

Do to a suggestion by Same a while back, the new RP shall be called Dungeon and Ducks to keep with the theme of our lovely site. Also I couldn't think of anything else that was catchier. Damn you Same making a catchier title!

Ahem, anyway this is the sign up thread for Dungeon and Ducks, you can find information about it in the thread "New RP ideas?"

This is an experimental prodject, so we're still hammering details out, so as we go along we can fix problems that arise and make alterations.

Anyway, sign up here.

For more information http://www.drunkduck.com/community/view_topic.php?cid=243&tid=52902&p=2

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

This Mettaur is ready for some looting! Sign me up!

Posted at

OH GOD!!! THAT NAME IS FANTASTIC!!!

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

So we have me, the Monkey, and PP for the game, am I right?

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

I'm not sure if PP was signing up, or just commenting on the title, and where the dues are Kroatz and Same?

Posted at

I'm not sure if PP was signing up, or just commenting on the title, and where the dues are Kroatz and Same?
Yeah I may or may not have thrown a grenade into the room I busted open and Kroatz and same may or may not have been in there when the grenade went off. If they were can I loot the bodies? :3

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

You found a daedra heart!

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

You recieved. Exploding appendage.

So it's just us three? Someone stab Kroatz, see whats up.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

So we're scouring the ruins of a once great bustling fortress city, finding and creating makeshift weapons out of whatever we can find. Hell, we even make traps! You see, with food dwindling, some people didn't shy away from the flesh of their fallen friends. So, we rip a appendage of a corpse, put some explosives in it, and leave it out on a open road. Pretty soon, 20 minutes at most, some scavenger comes along, we blow him sky high, and loot whatever he was carrying.

Posted at

Yeah, sorry. I hadn't been paying much attention to this. Someone tried this a while ago and it quickly fell through. I was a pretty big roleplayer in the past so let me read through the other thread real quick and I'll get back to you.

Posted at

I'm in. Sorry, I was distracted by mafia and forgot about this.

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

So that makes 4 or 5 so far depending if PP decides he's game.

The list is

Zeph(GM)
Mettuar
TFGM
PP(Pending)
Shirkersama.

And the exploding limbs we keep finding.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

I keep telling you, limbs left over from prototype cyborg experiments are extremely unstable! We go through a old robot parts factory, and you have to try eating the arms of the cyborg sentries after we kill them! Eh, I guess I get to loot your town up body, so good for me! ^-^

Posted at

Yeah, sorry. I hadn't been paying much attention to this. Someone tried this a while ago and it quickly fell through. I was a pretty big roleplayer in the past so let me read through the other thread real quick and I'll get back to you.
It fell through cause of players going inactive. This time we have active players.

So should we fill out the character sheet?

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Show me the blank sheet form and I'll fill it out. So, how long till we have character sheets that we can fill out?

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

I was wondering how long I should leave the sign up open, but I suppose I can create the actual game topic, for those who are going to play can get their things all into place. Any opinions on when I should close the sign up?

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

We need some more players, spread the word around some. Also, can you get a copy of that character sheet thing? I can't seem to find it anywhere…

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

I'll post the sheet when i create the topic, but if you're looking for it, its the third to last post in the "New RP Ideas?" thread, you can take the link in the first post to find it. IT's part of the large post.

Posted at

I say keeping it on for another week or until you feel we have enough players.

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

Alright.

Also, I'm going to give a bonus skill point to those who draw their characters. It is a comic site afterall.

Posted at

Want us to do it now or wait until the actual game is set up?

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

I'm thinking to wait till the game is up to avoid clutter.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Name: Mettaur
Sex: Yes please, with two of them this time.
Height: 5' 4"
Weight: 92 Lb.s
Race: Human
Class: Rouge

Inventory:

HP:25+

Strength: 5+

Intellect: 25+

Agility: 15+

Defense: 10+

Head: Silk Fedora of Shadows
Chest: Black Trenchcoat
Legs: Camping pants, you know, the type with many large pockets?
Weapon: Crowbar
Shield: Metal Trash Can Lid
Weapon 2: Military Knife

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

At tirgger happy there Mett? I haven't assigned items yet. -sighs-

By all means you can draw your characters, just keep in mind the character sheet stuff while you do so. We don'tneed someone dressed as link in the middle of a techno-city lol

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.