Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Ello ello

Kilre
Kilre
Posted at

Hello Drunk Duck! And then some.

I'm Kilre, recent convert from Comic Genesis and relatively long-time webcomic author. I'm not usually big on commenting on pages, but I do love reading webcomics quite a lot.

I'm a studying artist scrounging through college at present, with hopes to be either a professional photographer or studio artist of some kind that messes with paint.

I hope to continue making my comic, which I'm in the process of moving over to DD, and to post here in these forums and read all the comics I possibly can…classes and art projects permitting.

Posted at

Well, nice to meet you then mate.

Posted at

I have to ask.

Is your avatar eating something, or is that his tongue. I can't see it very well.

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome oh ye of schooling of an arty nature. glad you found this little drunken slice of ducky goodness. We are Dark Clown, and we want to ask you..

Would You like a Cold Hot Cola?

Kilre
Kilre
Posted at

I have to ask.

Is your avatar eating something, or is that his tongue. I can't see it very well.

He's supposed to be eating a cookie of some kind. I admit it's shoddily done =/

And for Dark Clown, I say yea instead of nay.

Posted at

Welcome to Drunk Duck, Kilre. I'm Lynn, relatively short-time webcomic author. I love to comment on pages, but seem to have very little time in which to do so.

I'm a photography junkie and absolutly LOVE to paint, although I'm horrible at painting. (My hubby is the artist.) I've been out of college forever and am a struggling writer, hopefully you'll fair better. (I've got this thing about selling out, but I'm starting to rethink my policy.)

You'll love the forums here if you use 'em. We're one BIIIIG dysfunctional family.

Posted at

Ah, I've seen a few of your scrawlings on the Belfry's little comment thing from time to time.

A little overwhelming to have a well-known author within reach! Thanks for the welcome.

I just love "The Belfry" wish they had a forum. Oh, well…guess I got's to settle fo' this!

You flatter! (What's your angle? I've got my eye on you…) See you around the "posts."

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

Welcome to DrunkDuck, you green alien thingy.

D0m
D0m
Posted at

Welcome!

Bocaj
Bocaj
Posted at

What a coincidence!
I have a green thing in my avatar too!
Now give me your cookies or I'll e-torture you.

Armagedon
Armagedon
Posted at

Heya, Welcome to DD! We can be new here together!! :D

Hope you enjoy it here as much as i have so far ^^

Posted at

I have no cookies. I have muffins though.

Clearly your avatar is eating a cookie. Don't lie. I will take a muffin though. And also hi, fellow new guy.

Posted at

Well hello comic loving….dude! Nice to meet ya!

Insanity
Insanity
Posted at

Hey, Kilre

I have a free offering of a camel's insurance/guy-to-break-bones-and-or-glass-on head card. Take?

Posted at

Hello friend. Welcome to the Duck. Lots of new faces around here lately.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.