Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Everyone Deserves Presents Week!

Gregory
Gregory
Posted at

Hey!

I don't post often in here, and when I do, I try to make it something that's important. And guess what… This is huge!

Starting this Saturday, Everyone Deserves Presents Week! is underway. Yes, there is an exclamation mark at the end of that phrase. This is a time dedicated to sending presents to everyone you can, because, quite honestly, they deserve them.

"Who do I send presents to?" Um… Everyone. I've got a list going for myself, and on that list are personal friends, DD artists I frequent, people who comment on my comic regularly, artists I haven't seen around here in months, semi-professional web cartoonists, DD staff (not to ruin the surprise), and a girl I'm hoping to date. I'm running the gamut here, maybe you could to. You've got a week!

"What kind of presents?" Hell, all you gotta do is send a little piece of fan art, a drawing addressed to someone, a smiley face with the caption "Thinking of you." I don't really care. Just send presents in the spirit of unconditional deserving-ness.

"Why should I listen to you, ya mook?" Meh, you certainly don't have to. But you'll miss out on all of the giving and recieving of presents. Besides, I'm not really the one telling you. I blame Jenshin. She's the crazy brains behind the whole scheme. I'm just a fanatic, most likely misinterpreting her words. So, allow me to repeat what she has said in her infinite, yet simple, wisdom:

Everyone make everyone else presents!!!

Simple as that. No need to get complicated, just give presents.

Welp, there it is. Comment if you'd like, but that is my "Networking & Community projects" news. See ya when the presents start flying!

Ian Jay
Ian Jay
Posted at

Presents? Without any sort of prompting? Given to those who least expect it? This looks… promising.

I'll try to scrape something together.

~IJ

Radec
Radec
Posted at

Ooh… I like this idea…

Posted at

Can I just hug people and stroke their hair as a present?

Draw a picture of you hugging them and stroking their hair?

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

Yes. Draw. Hm.

It's not like I hug my friends and stroke their hair. I mean, that silly.

¬_¬"

Radec
Radec
Posted at

Here you go, Aqua_ng. here is my gift to you.

A new avatar! yaaaay!
(you might wanna lower it to 100x100, though)

Radec
Radec
Posted at

I have decided that will be my gift to people. If they want it, I'll
"Pimp your avatar".
:smt112

Radec
Radec
Posted at

I don't know, but I have decided that you shall be my next victim of avatar butchery!

As you know, every evil clone of a person has a monocle.

Oestaira
Oestaira
Posted at

oo…presents…*tries to think of presents*

Radec
Radec
Posted at

Well, the everyone deserves presents week may be over, but if anyone would want it, I would not mind messing with thier avatar. It is alot more fun than it looks! (and I bet it looks like alot of fun too!)

ccs1989
ccs1989
Posted at

I said it once, I'll say it again: DAMN that's awesome.

Mazoo, I made you a gift in return, though not as amazing or full-color as yours! Check it out!

~IJ

I REMEMBER POGS!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.