Moonlight meanderer

featured comic? what is it mean....

Posted at

I'm new here… YR featured comics, i mean, what is a featured comic

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

I'm new here… YR featured comics, i mean, what is a featured comic

A comic that the admins like for some reason. It doesnt matter how good or bad it is. As long as the admins like it.

Hope I explained it.

mlai
mlai
Posted at

1. A relatively good comic in terms of both art and storytelling.
2. "Adult" comics are out.
3. Fan comics, sprite comics, or any comics using copyrighted material from other works are out.
4. Updated regularly.
5. The admins, serving as a panel of judges, feel the comic is worthy.
6. The comic is featured in that top bar.

It is said that Volte6 will go back to the old rotating Feature gallery with the reviews. Hope so. Along with the news, it made the front page appear more involved, rather than just a thumbnail gallery.

Posted at

1. A relatively good comic in terms of both art and storytelling.
2. "Adult" comics are out.
3. Fan comics, sprite comics, or any comics using copyrighted material from other works are out.
4. Updated regularly.
5. The admins, serving as a panel of judges, feel the comic is worthy.
6. The comic is featured in that top bar.

It is said that Volte6 will go back to the old rotating Feature gallery with the reviews. Hope so. Along with the news, it made the front page appear more involved, rather than just a thumbnail gallery.

Especially considering one of the featured comics doesn't even have a description. You can't get a sense of what a comic is when nobody tells you what it is

Posted at

It is said that Volte6 will go back to the old rotating Feature gallery with the reviews. Hope so.

Not quite. Going back to the old one and our description is what we've been telling Volte we want, but he's not responded to that yet. Same with the news. Sorry :/

Locking this thread though because there's already a thread about this:
http://www.drunkduck.com/community/view_topic.php?tid=25367&cid=227

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.