Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Finally... :P

Posted at

I've wanted to start an online comic for almost 2 years now and I finally really got into it recently. I wanted to make one on my own website, but I figured I'd give a small trial run here first with a sketchy little quick comic to get things going.

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome, Would You Like A Cold Hot Cola?

Posted at

Eh, indeed. It may be branded as a trap. Or something worse.

Welcome, one who is not one I know.

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Welcome, Ciri! I think that starting a comic on the Duck before getting your own URL is a very good idea - this way, you get the chance to test the waters ^.^ The funny thing about it all is, at least in my case, I can't bring myself to fully leave the Duck even though I actually HAVE my own URL =D

I think you'll like our little community, so I hope you'll be an active participant! Have fun!

Posted at

Oh hello. Don't drink the cola, you will regret it.

I know, I know. Puff all ready warned you. It just. . . it just feels so good to be able to write that again.

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Oh hello. Don't drink the cola, you will regret it.

I know, I know. Puff all ready warned you. It just. . . it just feels so good to be able to write that again.

Why Trout.. if we dident know any betterr we would think you are comming on to us. and We accept drink the Cold Hot Cola

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Why Trout.. if we dident know any betterr we would think you are comming on to us. and We accept
Hawt! *gets the video camera* This'll make great footage for our annual Drunk Duck video.

Posted at

Why Trout.. if we dident know any betterr we would think you are comming on to us. and We accept
Hawt! *gets the video camera* This'll make great footage for our annual Drunk Duck video.

lemme get in this here video!

And hello Cirien, I do hope your stay is long at the Duck, it is a very cool place.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.