Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

FireX is here.

FireX
FireX
Posted at

Hey everyone, I just Joined DD a couple days ago,
and I thought I'd make an Intro post now.
anyway.

I'm FireX, I'm a spriter, I've been spriting for 5 months now, and I can make Custom Human Sprites(male) but I prefer sonic sprites the most.

I also Make Sprite comics, but I'm not gonna plug it.

but I will plug my lamp XD

oh, and I have a bad sense of humour(e.g.Corny jokes)

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Hi, FireX! Welcome to Drunk Duck - there are plenty of other spriters here, so you should be in good company.
Hurray for lamp plugging!

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Hey corny, I mean FireX. Plugging a sprite can be dangerous I think… not sure. Anyway, welcome and good luck. Oh, there is some awesome soda that you may be offered… if so, please go for it. All spriters should drink :)

Posted at

Welcome! Ignore Aghammer's advice; he just doesn't like you because you're a spriter.

Actually, you'll probably meet a lot of resistance here, as sprite comics aren't very well received most of the time. Just don't let it get you down; do your best, have fun, and keep your cool regardless of what most people say.

You're just part of a different crowd, man. :)

Posted at

Back in my day, we burned spriters at the stake. I didn't really support it though, the smoke was very unpleasant.

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome, Would You Like A Cold Hot Cola?

FireX
FireX
Posted at

Hi, FireX! Welcome to Drunk Duck - there are plenty of other spriters here, so you should be in good company.
Hurray for lamp plugging!

Thanks,
Lamp Plugging FTW!

Back in my day, we burned spriters at the stake. I didn't really support it though, the smoke was very unpleasant.
………okay…..thats…intresting, well, I'm not on of those spriters that recolour, I actually edit the sprites and make customs.
Welcome! Ignore Aghammer's advice; he just doesn't like you because you're a spriter.

Actually, you'll probably meet a lot of resistance here, as sprite comics aren't very well received most of the time. Just don't let it get you down; do your best, have fun, and keep your cool regardless of what most people say.

You're just part of a different crowd, man. :)

What is wrong with sprites? is it because of what youtube spriters did?

as I've learnt, Sprite Comic, or Drawn Comic, it doesn't really matter, it's the writing and dedication you put into your comic that makes it good.

yay ^_^

Welcome, Would You Like A Cold Hot Cola?
Actually I prefer hot drinks, instead of Cold drinks, strange I know.
but, no thanks, I've got my own drink ^_^ *holds up bottle of LA Maxi ICE*

Posted at

as I've learnt, Sprite Comic, or Drawn Comic, it doesn't really matter, it's the writing and dedication you put into your comic that makes it good.

yay ^_^

Well, most people see Sprite comics as cheap comics that have almost no actual creative effort put into them and with tired jokes that are only amusing to a 13-year old. And many of them are exactly like that. Some though, rise above this and are actually well-made comics.

Step one to distinguish yourself would be to create unique sprites, instead of Sonic or Mario ones. :)

Tashna
Tashna
Posted at

I'm not a fan of sprites myself, but eh, whatever floats your boat. Welcome.

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Hey, I got nothing against spriters… we are all one big comicing (is that a word?) community! Also, if some dude with a picture of TODD (you'll know who I'm talking about) offers you something to eat, go for it!!

Custard, we need SOME way to toast our marshmellows man, don't be a hater!

deepcheese
deepcheese
Posted at

Well, everyone has their own interests and preferences, but we all love comics, so your welcome here, man!

Posted at

Hello.

I'm FireX, I'm a spriter, I've been spriting for 5 months now, and I can make Custom Human Sprites(male) but I prefer sonic sprites the most.

I don't like you already.

You don't need to put much dedication into a sprite comic. They're overdone. They're illegal in most developed countries. But apperently copyright laws are a lax matter.

Jellomix
Jellomix
Posted at

Whenever I think of sprites, I get thirsty…
Curse commercial advertising! D=

Anyway, welcome!

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

That's why I shoot any other kind of comic writer with the gun sideways, then write rap about their segregation.

Posted at

Hi, FireX! Welcome to DrunkDuck! Have fun making sprite comics here, and enjoy the weather! ;)

but I will plug my lamp XD

lol! That works on so many levels!

Hey, what can I say? I'm an easily amused guy! 8D

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.