Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

For Coutesy's sake only^^

Vision
Vision
Posted at

Hey, been here uuhhhh… almost a month or something ^^. anyways just wanted to put myself out here, I hope to make friends ( I mean add me :) ) here. I'm an amateur artist with what i believe to be a sick sense of humor or so i think. Hehehe, I hope to learn a lot here in the community and improve my skills to make a nicer comic. Thanks for reading. ^^ see ya ;)

Posted at

I really tired.

I started to hallucinate a few hours ago.

I'm going to reply properly once I'm certain you aren't one.

I'm pretty sure you aren't, you only have one head.

Vision
Vision
Posted at

No, that's only because i hide my other heads to keep pesky hero-like guys from cutting off my one immortal head. ^^.) If you are as mad as i think you are then i must say *sniff I'm…. Home…

Posted at

I'm just tired. Not mad. Not as long as I take my medicine anyway.

Disclaimer: I do not take my medicine.

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

if you seek madness search no further!! We are Dark Clown. Eater of small land mammals, large sea creatures and medium sized flyer's. We are interested in these multiple heads of yours and what they taste like.

So We say to you

Welcome, AND!! Would you like a Cold Hot Cola?

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Well hello there! Fortunately, I am a vegetarian, and you do not need to hid the location of your multiple heads, as I am entirely uninterested in eating them.
Though if you DO tell me the locations, I will absolutely share the info with DarkClown - mwahahaha.

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

If your sense of humor is sick, you should get it check out by a doctor. No one likes a sense of humor puking up all over the place.

Vision
Vision
Posted at

Sorry for the late replies, i fell asleep ^^. Allow me to be lazy and reply to everyone with one post. :D

To Custard Trout, I don't take mine either! hahaha..

To the Dark Clown, Unfortunately my blood seems to be very toxic, i tried giving blood to the Red cross once, it just melted their needles, and the guy kept crying "My hands! My Beautiful hands!" I don't think my meat will be any better either. ;)

To the lovely Amanda :D, one can ever be too careful right? I mean i don't eat Rats or cockroaches but it sure doesn't stop me from killing them. ^^'

Thanks for the Add Swexy and I will also check out your comic ^^. i'd like to know more about your sense of humor.

To Orange, Hello as well ^^ nice to meet you :) (i have got to stop using smileys.)

To Crazyninny ^^, unfortunately I don't think there's a cure for a sick sense of humor, might as well get the bucket and mop ready for the pukes to come. :)

*Edited for spelling and Grammar.. :)
*I've got to stop editing this post.

Posted at

Welcome! I missed you yesterday whilst I did battle with a might enemy to free a lost kingdom (of pigeons, can you believe that?) and was offline for most of the day. But I'm back and pleased to welcome you now. Oh, drat, please excuse the pigeon crap on my hands. That stuff really doesn't wash out, does it?

Vision
Vision
Posted at

No it doesn't wash out i should know.. ^^. what a coincidence though, i just did a strip in my comic involving a pigeon, hahaha… Great minds think a like eh? :)

Vision
Vision
Posted at

And yes Amanda, i believe you are. ;)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.