Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
MAFIA... and other forum games

Forum RP

ssbguy
ssbguy
Posted at

I set a game up like this one in the Sprite Comic Police forum and it turned out extremely well. more than 400 posts in it and counting! I'll set one up here to see how it turns out.

one rule in this Role-Playing forum game: NO GOD-MODDING! that means no super powers or crap like that unless your characer has them, or there's an extremely logical explaination for them. (NO RADIOACTIVE ANYTHING!)

anyone can start.

Stain
Stain
Posted at

One day I was wndering around the forum. Suddenly, Taterkain created the universe. I knew that that was when I had to defend myself. I reached in my pocket and pulled out somethin long and hard: A gun. I cautiously looked around to make sure I wasn't in danger.

Stain
Stain
Posted at

But the

one rule in this Role-Playing forum game: NO GOD-MODDING! that means no super powers or crap like that unless your characer has them, or there's an extremely logical explaination for them. (NO RADIOACTIVE ANYTHING!)
protects me from god-moding. I survive and retaliate with my pistol.

Posted at

Magickmaker, whilst strolling through the forums, notices dildo explosions going on in the background. He wisely whips out his wand of gender confusion, making everyone effected by it turn into the gender their not. After doing so, he wisely his behind the transvestite of invincibility.

Posted at

if the universe imploded, then how can I type? lol

Inkmonkey
Inkmonkey
Posted at

The moral of the story?

If you're going to start an RP, create some sort of setting and story, or it's just going to turn into exploding dildoes, and no one wants that.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.