Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Comic Talk and General Discussion *
Mark
Mark
Posted at

The other day I celebrated New Years in a friends house. I didn't know him that well, but I figured hell, I've got nothing better to do anyway.

Anyways, I was about to leave the house when my dad says "see you next year". I get into the lift and it hits me how much I neglect my family. Anyways, I decide to go to the guys house anyway. After all, it's either that or spending the night with my parents- how boring

So I get there and they(ie my friends) offer me a beer. We're drinking as the night goes on, just talking gibberish, walking wavy and doing dumb stuff. It was a total blast, the party was turning out to be way more fun than I thought it would be.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a drunkard or much of a drinker for that matter, nor did I intend on getting pissed, but I'm 16, and alcohol's always a nice novelty for a teenager.

Next thing I know, I'm awake in my bed with a hell of a headache and a stomach that feels inside out and filled with shit.

Upon enquiring a few different sources I found out that I drank lots, fell over and started laughing hysterically. I then aparently vomitted all over myself and passed out. My friends dad had to hose me down and call my parents to rescue me. According to my parents I was supposedly puking in the car and my dad had to watch over me just in case I choked on my vomitt.

I shoulda stayed with my parents.

So just wondering any of you guys got any good drunken stories to tell?

Posted at

tequila is not a good substitute for water. 'nuff said

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Pretty simmilar, but not from beer. Getting that drunk is horrible, but it'd be worse from beer. Ewww… You'd be bloated! Have to piss for a week!

Drink gives you a nice buz and really improves a party! But too much is SO extremely bad…
Yeah, I've done the passed out, vommit-on-self thing. Lucky I had good friends to take care of me. Tequila is nasty

That kind of thing can be fatal.

ProfessorF
ProfessorF
Posted at

Once, during finals week, I went out to get drunk (since I didn't have a final the next day) Long story short, I sat on the back of a car, the car started moving, and instead of jumping off or falling off right away like a sober person would do, I drunkenly hung on until the car hit 35 miles per hour. I fell off, and was taken to the hospital with an 8 inch long gash in my head and a broken wrist. It made for a lousy summer.

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

Once I had one too many and i was running down the street naked, I had these red fuzzy dice around my neck and there was a rake duck taped to my arm, i still remember the loud screeching noice that it made scraping on the road, sent chills up my spine for some reason, I cant remember anything after or before that but all i know is when I woke up I was asleep in the shower with a Bra on, the water was fricken cold so I know i was in there for a long time.

Posted at

I'm sure getting drunk to the point of vomiting all over yourself isn't fun, but I know something worse. Cleaning up after a drunk hysterical and vomiting person.

marine
marine
Posted at

Thats why I do a webcomic.

Posted at

next time, don't do it…or drink a lot, lot, lot of water and try not to make an ass out of yourself.

ccs1989
ccs1989
Posted at

"Good" drunken stories to tell?

A word of advice, guys, don't post these stories on your MySpace. If colleges find out about this stuff it's possible you could get expelled. Usernames don't make you completely safe on the net.

Wolfer
Wolfer
Posted at

I can safely say I've never gotten drunk, though I COULD have gotten drunk a couple times. In substitute for alcohol on new years I just blow up enough fireforks to take down five orphanages.

Posted at

Drunken Stories…

hehehahahhohoh…

No.

not me.

except for about 1001.
give or take.

DRINKING is something you have to be careful about.

some people don't know when the party is over…they just stay drunk.

Way Back in the 90's when I was A kid, I was a Heavy Drinker.
I grew out of it.

for your own 1001 nights of Drunken-ness
you need—
A)a safe place
B) a safe source(if you are a youngin')
C) be careful with the Dude to Chick ratio at parties.(fights, mang)
D) make sure your safe place has a location in which you can conveniently relieve your bladder.
E) the Key most important thing.—YOU MUST HAVE WATER…for later.
F)you must have smokes.

remember this phrase—
"sorry, it is my last smoke."
you will need that for habitual smoke bummers.
G)do not take the drinky with you out into public…unless it is disguised as some other liquid.
H) collect car keys!—(you Can't Afford it)
I)designated Driver
J)BEER BONG!
k) Drinking Buddies.
L) a comfy place to be crash gordon at the end of the nite…(remember to have water)
M) kool-aid and Vodka can be your best friend…or worst nightmare.(squeel like a PIG)
N) Deck of cards (for drinking games.)
O)a lighter…for your smokes(note—keep it a secret…or else it will disappear…especially if it is a cool lighter)
P)REMEMBER—NEVER DRINK AND DIAL.—Drunken Phone calls can lead to many bad things.
Q) Never ever pass out first.—
Ever.

R) know when to quit.
S) try not to do anything you will later regret.(beer goggles are Bad—MmKay.)
T) ok…thats enough for now

Happy Dirnkning.

Eirikr
Eirikr
Posted at

None. I don't drink.

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

BEER BONG!!!!!!

oh sorry did i say that outloud? >_>

But yeah i like beer bongs.

Posted at

BEER BONG!!!!!!

oh sorry did i say that outloud? >_>

But yeah i like beer bongs.

Yessir.

they are very effective.

Aussie_kid
Aussie_kid
Posted at

Already talked about this in the latest 'Eternal Life' saga, but what the hell.

On New Year's eve, me and my friends were at my house, on our own because every one else was at other parties. Any way, we open my parent's liquor cabinet and find some guiness and vodka. To celebrate my Irish and Rissian heritage, I pulled a prank where I mixed both and served to every one.

Can't remember the rest of the night (Though small pieces are coming back slowly) but when I woke up, I was in my bed, with my girlfriend lying to the right of me, and her best friend to the left (Who was my best friend's girlfriend). The sheets were pulled up and looked as though they had seen some action.

Any way, we all decided no more booze for a little while. Meanwhile, I'm trying to figure out if it counts as cheating when your lover's there too

Posted at

Already talked about this in the latest 'Eternal Life' saga, but what the hell.

On New Year's eve, me and my friends were at my house, on our own because every one else was at other parties. Any way, we open my parent's liquor cabinet and find some guiness and vodka. To celebrate my Irish and Rissian heritage, I pulled a prank where I mixed both and served to every one.

Can't remember the rest of the night (Though small pieces are coming back slowly) but when I woke up, I was in my bed, with my girlfriend lying to the right of me, and her best friend to the left (Who was my best friend's girlfriend). The sheets were pulled up and looked as though they had seen some action.

Any way, we all decided no more booze for a little while. Meanwhile, I'm trying to figure out if it counts as cheating when your lover's there too

yeah, but, your friend will be pissed.

Gregory
Gregory
Posted at

Listen to shaneronzio, he seems to know what he's talking about, especially with party/social drinking. But if you get the chance, get hammered on occasion, make a few non-fatal mistakes (life's no fun if it's perfect), and then swear off alcohol the next morning only to find yourself blacking out again two days later. It's the way the world works.

Non-fatal mistakes. Don't drive drunk.

Aussie_kid: I think I should be jealous, but I'll wait until you remember everything first. But until that happens, virtual high-five! And if things end up shattered because of that night, well then, my condolences. (But I'd rather get a high-five than offer condolences.)

Posted at

I can't stand alcohol.

he's not very fond of you either

Posted at

but when I woke up, I was in my bed, with my girlfriend lying to the right of me, and her best friend to the left (Who was my best friend's girlfriend).

dude, honestly…

if he is a real best friend, he will understand.

if your lady is cool enough to dig all of that…roll with it.

Hell, I'd keep the Guiness and Vodka around.
On stock, sir.

Posted at

Well mine was with an old buddy called Captain Morgan… I had the whole bottle it was the huge one that costs 30$… Well I don't remember much of that night but from what my friends said I was talking allot of trash about her roommates while they were in there rooms. Also I dressed up like a pirate and ran around to my friend's dorm rooms and yelled arrrr!!!
Latter the night my roommates heard a thunk coming from my room.. They asked me when I was sober if something had happened to me last night? and I said no. Well when I went to get a pair of socks out of my drawer I had apparently used that drawer to yak instead of a toilet so I did a load of laundry that day of socks.

Alexis
Alexis
Posted at

My whole comic is a drunk story.

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

No more… destroyers of my body. :gem:

herio
herio
Posted at

drank 3 vodka was thinking the wrold was funny then my eyes began to ich im a light whate i can get the dizzy ferlling you get affer one drink

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.