Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Good evening, ladies and gents.

Posted at

So I'm not much of a forum guy… I largely forget the forums exist… so it's taken me this long to even look at the DD forums, much less introduce myself.

Hi.

My current project is Misfire Reactional, hosted here on Drunk Duck. I've been at it for a few months now, and feeling pretty confident. This is the first comic I've done that had any overall plan to it. Before this I've mainly sketched and written a handful of novels, done some occasional fanart.

And video editing. A few AMV's, and this: http://larself.com/revolution/

One of my interests is in picking apart a story, examining its details and themes and motifs and stylistic choices, so that sort of thing largely informs what I'm doing right now. My intent with this comic is to construct something in reaction to a bunch of the things I've seen and read, hence the title. I'd very much appreciate feedback, so I'm gonna head over to that forum where people ask for feedback.

Thanks for clicking.
–Randy

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Hey there Aqua/Randy! Welcome to the Du… errr, welcome to the forums! ^.^ You should hang around the forums more often - we feature land mines, sass, inanity, and pure awesomeness. Also bake sales.

Posted at

The bake sales were cancelled, remember? Because of the. . . well, let's just say that the human anus can hold a lot more strudel than seems physically possible.

Oh well, we hope you hang around despite the lack of bake sales and strudel (which was banned for the same reason as the bake sales).

Posted at

I do love me some strudel. And Boston cream pie.

Posted at

Blue.

That's french for Hello.

Posted at

Green.

That's Swahili for hello.

… no… not really. I just felt like sounding important.

Jonko
Jonko
Posted at

Welcome! I'll be sure to check out your comic, I pretty sure I already faved it :)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.