Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Good-bye, of sorts...

NickGuy
NickGuy
Posted at

well, I dont know how else to say this…

I broke up with my girlfriend and Im moving back to new york, so i can get my shit together, get my drivers liscense and move back down to missouri so i can be closer to my daughter again.

Now when i lived in ny previously, I had a computer and scanner, and if that scanner and comp are still there then i will be able to update with no interruptions. but if not, then i will be on hiatus until i can afford a cheap little laptop to upload art with.

I would like to thank everyone who has commented on my comics or been kind to me. you (may) be missed.

and then again, nothing might change. so…confused yet?

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Would You Like A cold Hot Cola while you pack?

Posted at

Okay, well, I'm not a big fan of saying goodbye, so I'll just say see you later. :)

And for crying out loud, DC! If you aren't poisoning new members, you're trying to kill our already established ones! Look, if he had sullied our good name, spit on the sacred duck, and threatened my family, I'd encourage the cola, but not now.

Out of curiosity, DC, any chance you'll run out of those things anytime soon?

NickGuy
NickGuy
Posted at

Would You Like A cold Hot Cola while you pack?

id rather not pack, period…

Posted at

That sucks man! I'll miss the daily updates of KFK, I really like that komic! That is of course only if your not going to be able to do them…. Good luck with getting your shit together.

NickGuy
NickGuy
Posted at

yeah, If i somehow could get a tabletPC that would be amazing…

Posted at

Good luck :/ hope we'll still be seeing you.

mt1608
mt1608
Posted at

Well, damn… I'm not good at goodbyes.
I wish you luck in sorting things out, AND finding a replacement scanner/computer.

Posted at

i think darkclown is a bot.
never really seen it post outside of this forum or say anything else really different

oh well, good luck, nickdude

Posted at

i think darkclown is a bot.
never really seen it post outside of this forum or say anything else really different

oh well, good luck, nickdude
You missed the bucket of bee spit thing? That was class!

Hope you don't go Nick and if you do, come back real soon.

But mostly don't go.

NickGuy
NickGuy
Posted at

yeah heres a better explanation of the situation…

Due to the lack of jobs around the area i live in currently (cuba, missouri) and the fact that my job doesnt have steady enough hours and doesnt pay enough, Me and my girlfriend have fell behind on all our bills. we're about to get kicked out of our apartment. So she and my daughter are going to move into her sister's house…and I am going to have to go back to new york while she gets caught up on bills and tries to look for a new place.

There is no definite time limit to how long i will be gone. it could be a month, it could be 4 months. I could never return.

I'm going to miss my daughters first tooth. Im going to miss her first step and word. She's only 7 months old. she's going to FORGET WHO I AM in two weeks.

I dont really have anything much else to say….just thats the situation with me.

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Dam, I thought I'd responded on this thread (I remember typing the answer… oh well).

I'm sorry this is a hard time for you and your family, Nick and I'll miss your updates man. Sounds like you have a plan though and I'm hoping it will all resolve itself sooner than later!

Later,
Ag

Posted at

I'm going to miss my daughters first tooth. Im going to miss her first step and word. She's only 7 months old. she's going to FORGET WHO I AM in two weeks.
With two young children of my own I can imagine how tough that must be. Sounds like you have a hard road ahead and whilst I've never faced that situation I've been down a few hard roads of my own, mostly involving lack of finance! I'm sure most of us could say the same.
I wish you all the luck and don't ever forget that sense of humour. Some people, who don't own one, will dismiss a sense of humour as a trivial thing. It isn't. It can save lives, it can bring down dictators and it can keep you going when the going gets tough. Wear it with pride and the hard times will soon turn to good times.
And besides - Missouri? You sound much more like a Big Apricot kind of guy to me.

Posted at

I hardly know you , but, goodbye. I've read your stuff and it's pretty great. You'll be missed. Good luck…

Posted at

Farewell, NickGuy! I hardly knew you too! :(

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.