Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Google is broken! hahaha!

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Have you seen Google lately. Just now doing some searches and every search leads to Google warnings about bad ware etc. even links to google's own pages about badware. It's strange. It's not my comp either because i was talking to Skool and she ran into it first!

Google brokenl, fancy that. I wonder how long it will last?

——–
Google is STILL bugged. Even searched for "Google". very strange…

Posted at

I know! it wont let me onto recipe sites! whatt the HELL am I supposed to do with these egg noodles now?

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

it's not broken here in the states…

Posted at

yeah, it works again. you missed all the fun.

lefarce
lefarce
Posted at

I dont see anything wrong with it. Searching for "google" and then clicking everything within the first page doesnt turn up any broken results.

I think maybe you're just insane.

yeah, it works again. you missed all the fun.

Well maybe because sites like Google dont stay broken nearly as long as - gee I dont know - Drunkduck. FANCY DAT

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

hahaha, yea! We got to see google mess up! You missed it Seventy :P

HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

It was fine here…I checked when you first posted and stuff, but I saw no problems.

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

Never try searching 'Google' into Google, you're just asking for a world of trouble.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

It's working now. It was momentary.
I was talking to Skool at the time and she saw it first. But buy the time I thought to post about it, it prolly fixed itself. Was a good 5 minutes or so though.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

I just googled Never try searching 'Google' into Google, you're just asking for a world of trouble.

It doesn't send me to this thread! D: Just to a bunch of people saying that google is shite.

Eirikr
Eirikr
Posted at

I saw it too, and it really confused me at first.

Posted at

I just saw a news article where they said that there was a breakdown at Google. It's unfortunately in a language you lots can't understand but the gist of if was that there was a breakdown caused by human error. Google, cooperation with Stopbadware.org works on notifying it's users of websites that contain harmful content, such as worms, trojans, spyware and similar programs that download themselves into our computers. The previously mentioned company updates this list of harmful sites and during one of those updates, an employee at Google did something that caused the error. It caused the Google to be virtually unusable for 40 minutes.

This is the article I'm quoting but like I said, you won't understand a lick.
http://mbl.is/mm/frettir/taekni/2009/01/31/google_med_forraedishyggju_i_dag/

Edit. Ah here you go. One that's in english: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/7862840.stm

More Edit. I'm amazed that Yahoo news isn't putting this up as a headline article on their site.

worstcase
worstcase
Posted at

Wow! So THATS what was wrong with google! I thought it was me.

DOn't laugh. I accidently uninstalled the operating system instructions or whatever on my computer.

It did not know how to turn on…Its in compy heaven now.

Posted at

DOn't laugh. I accidently uninstalled the operating system instructions or whatever on my computer.

Wait did you break the desktop? OR are you talking about that really really terrible laptop we used to have….you know, the one that could give a person a concussion.

Posted at

Owch.
Folks and childrens, see what happens when one deletes the program Windows/ the operating system that opens the computer? One can delete/uninstall games, logicials for writing, antivirus and even delete/uninstall the tin, but delete the operating system and you will NEVER open your computer, even if you have good electricty.

You can get your operating system reinstalled without scrapping the whole desktop/computer and buying a new computer. However, it means….$$$$$$$$$.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Reinstalling the operating system isn't hard. As long as you have the disk. And even if you don't, all you need is ANOTHER disk of the same OS but still have your CD key.

And if you can't do that, you can install another OS and your old stuff will still be there…

Just DON'T partition or format the disk when you install them!!!!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.