Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

got script, now seeking spriters

giovanni
giovanni
Posted at

Hi everyone! Giovanni speaking.

I was told many times to do a comic and guess what? Its time or me to get up from my lazy behind and do something. Problem is, I have no skill whatsoever at making sprites so i humbly ask anyone interested at helping me in my spriting list of to-do. I can still assemble the sprite though, i got photoshop cs3.

Note that this will require heavy modification on existing sprites from megaman zero. The modifications required range from bening to challenging. As for the comic itself, I have everything planed from the begining till the end. Should I post my list now to see if anyone is capable of doing it or wait until I chose the spriters because theres a lot of ouside links?

Posted at

I really wouldn't join that… cov will make your sprite look ugly and pixelly.

(meaning, He's bad at resizing.)

FoxmanZEO
FoxmanZEO
Posted at

Why are you narrowing your choice solely to 'spriters'?

Coveinant
Coveinant
Posted at

Uh, FoxmanZEO; the reason for that is because we know what to do when it comes to making a sprite comic. Any way, spriting will get better as time goes by. I mean look at my comic, Coveinant Journey, it started out pretty bad but as time went on, it and my skills got better. (also look at Sonic and the demon chaos, same thing)

giovanni
giovanni
Posted at

Its only logical to call upon spriters when i want sprite modifications. It would be pretty dumb to do the contrary, like calling upon a writer when you want something drawn.

FoxmanZEO
FoxmanZEO
Posted at

Ohhh, I see what happened thar. I mixed up 'spriters' and 'spriters.'

You guys need to make up some more diverse titles for your lexicon.

giovanni
giovanni
Posted at

thank you everyone, i got eight parts to my list and three are underway

Altimas
Altimas
Posted at

Worry no more my friend the Darksteel Production will aid you ! That means me and Dred ^^

*cough and me cough*

Posted at

I am unsure if you still are doing this.

But you, being a slightly loyal fan of my sprite comic, I feel obligated to help you in your attampts to make a sprite comic.

Is it gonna be "zelda: Link to the Past styled?" If it is, then I will certainly help you!

If not…. then…

meh…

giovanni
giovanni
Posted at

megaman zero style

Pulse
Pulse
Posted at

I am currently working on my sprite comic called shade…giovanni check it out if you like my work then well I guess I'll help you..Also the pictures you sent me of the sprites wont appear in the PQ =\

Altimas
Altimas
Posted at

Yea, sorry Gi, but I couldn't do the sprite job you wanted…32-bit ain't my style just yet

but have you asked Ndraxian Zero? He's nice, and a great spriter of all MM styles, I'm sure he can do this simple task

Coveinant
Coveinant
Posted at

Or you could ask me or Guncannon, we both are pretty good at 32-bit customs. Here's some examples

Dinn

Model WG0 (Wing Gundam Zero)

Gok

Hygogg

Gynei

Gun made the base sprites and I edited them. I may be able do what you need.

giovanni
giovanni
Posted at

i'll PQ you about it coveinant. as for ndraxian, he already got my hardest request

Posted at

well im sorta good at final fantasy re-colors the trick is to magnify and recolor every pixel martin prower explins it in his comic

giovanni
giovanni
Posted at

final fantasy recolors? nope, i need megaman 32 bits and heavy edits

Rayqui
Rayqui
Posted at

I have some. PM me for more details. I'm like a bounty spriter.

giovanni
giovanni
Posted at

Well, it seems im too lazy to even start that comic so i'll just abandon that idea

though i still want that phantom hypermode done and PUBLIC DOMAIN so that anyone can have it

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.