Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Greasing and Salad Nations

pixel
pixel
Posted at

It was suggested I join up here as I'm starting my first foray into making a webcomic. I've been reading webcomics for a while now, and am hoping that means I've learned a little about what to do and not do in a webcomic, but time will tell.

IT is a photo comic of Stikfas figures partially because it is simpler. But mostly because I like their pose ability, and my drawing skills make the baby jebus cry.

I was wondering if there was a good way to put a link to my comic in my profile or somesuch, as I've uploaded it here, but can't get drunkduck to acknowledge that it also has its own website.

dragonlova
dragonlova
Posted at

Welcome to Drunk Duck! I'm not sure just how to answer your question yet but I'll see if I can find out from the powers that be. ^_^

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Hmmm, well I don't think you can have any other links in the profile at the moment. It'd be good, maybe you could have a little photo and some bio info there too, but right now it's just your avatar, the PQ link and your comic links, sorry…
-As far as I know anyway.
It's easy enough to put external links in your author comments using BB code, like here in the forums, and you could also put it in your comic template using HTML. :)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.